“Absolutely gorgeous food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Was staying in enniskillen & was looking for a chinese to eat in. This one was recommended so gave it a try & was not disappointed the food was first class as well as the service. The girl who served us was very friendly & we were well looked after. Try the tofu it was yummy:) will def be back

2  Thank kaz2326

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Last minute choice, and was able to get table. I had curry and my husband a chicken dish. We both enjoyed our meal. No complaints. I would go back but personally prefer a carryout Chinese at home, which I get from here.

2  Thank jinnyann
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Tried the Ruby Palace on Fri night following a recommendation from a friend who lives in Enniskillen. My Wife and I where staying at the Killyhevlin hotel and decided to venture out for some Chinese food. On arrival we where directed upstairs to a room which was well enough laid out but too cold and dark. Both the ingredients for an unpleasant atmosphere. We ordered our food and had not long to wait for our dishes to arrive. The food was pretty tasty. Even though We had to keep our coats on, we both cleared the plates. On presentation of our bill we where overcharged by £ 16. After enquiring why, we where told it was a mistake and the bill was rectified and apology was forthwith. Overall we believe the place could do with little more light, more heat and A deep clean.
P

Reviewed 4 February 2014

We have eaten here twice, first time they were very busy over a yr ago and the food was lovely service was fine yet they were extremely busy. We returned about a month ago what a disappointment I ordered Thai chicken curry and was given the wrong dish, plain horrible curry. The waitress informed me that's what I asked for, I would never order plain curry and it tasted so artificial. I cook Chinese food at home and had I served this to any of my guests they wouldn't be impressed. She did offer to change it but I declined. I didn't eat the curry as it was just not nice. The service was dreadful we had to ask twice for our drinks and the waitresses didn't approach our table after they served our food. We were the only diners in the restaurant and the waitress just stood in the corner watching us eat (or not as in my case). We will not be back.

Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Tried the tasting menu currently on offer. There were three of us in our party and we received a choice of 4 starters and 3 mains which gave quite a variety to sample. All the offerings were tasty and well presented with adequate portion sizes for the three of us. Service was prompt and with a smile. All in all good food good service in pleasant surroundings.