“Very unwelcoming”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We went here as my boyfriend was fishing for a week. We did not know enniskillen very well and eventually found this place for something to eat.
When we walked in the whole place was empty the waitress was on her phone staring out the window, when asking for a seat she pointed and said anywhere. Once we were sat down our menus were basically chucked at us and it was a real big deal for her to pour two cokes. If we wernt so hungry we would have left!!!!.
After finishing each course she couldn't come quick enough to snatch our plates and hurried us out at the end.
The food is satisfactory and value for money but the waitress and atmosphere created would put me off visiting enniskillen!!!. Not everywhere is like this but DEFINITLEY give this a miss!

2  Thank Foodloverik

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Went looking for Ruby Palace on Tuesday night and after asking two locals I eventually found it, virtually opposite Pizza Hut so DO NOT follow the map on TripAdvisor unless you want a good look around Enniskillen. Anyway once I found the place the restaurant was on the first floor and had lovely decorations, the staff could not do enough for me, although I was the only one in the restaurant. The starter what the server recommend was the Salt chilli chicken wings which were sublime, some of the best wings I have ever had. My sweet and sour chicken Cantonese style and rice was also very good and hot and came out presented beautifully on a lovely platter. I can highly recommend Ruby Palace, it is by no means the cheapest Chinese restaurant i have ate at, but but certainly one of the nicest.

4  Thank Robert B
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

We eat here more often that we should really eat out but it ia always super...quality is always of the best standard which is why we never eat or get takeaways from any other Chinese restaurants.

I love the thai & malaysan dishes so I usually opt for one of these or the duck. The tasting menu is amazing value so if we are peckish this is what we decide on it costs £15.95 fri/sat & only £12.95 during the week this is for as many starters/main courses that you can possibly eat.

I hate buffet & the tasting menu is in no way like this as everything is freshly cooked in the kitchen. The owner Nicole really appreciates custom & if she knows u are a regular she will always have a chat with you. Best Chinese in Enniskillen

2  Thank Sinead M
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Was staying in enniskillen & was looking for a chinese to eat in. This one was recommended so gave it a try & was not disappointed the food was first class as well as the service. The girl who served us was very friendly & we were well looked after. Try the tofu it was yummy:) will def be back

2  Thank kaz2326
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Last minute choice, and was able to get table. I had curry and my husband a chicken dish. We both enjoyed our meal. No complaints. I would go back but personally prefer a carryout Chinese at home, which I get from here.

2  Thank jinnyann