“great for the wee ones”
Review of The Mad Hatter Cafe - CLOSED

The Mad Hatter Cafe
Description: Http://www.clintoncentre.com/bistro.htm
Description: Http://www.clintoncentre.com/bistro.htm
Reviewed 29 June 2012

love the location and lay out seperate kids area and toys is a blessing staff always very friendly hav been more than two three times a month good value for the quality wil prob head before end of the week again keep it up!

1  Thank brownnbagg
Reviewed 8 July 2011

What an i say!!!. This cafe is sort of hidden away, why I don't know. We were greeted by such friendly staff. The menu options were vast. The food when it came was 5*. It's great for family's as they have a play area for kids.

It's so nice to find a place that has good food and friendly staff. I will go there again when I come back to Enniskillen

Reviewed 18 September 2010

I've found a great tea-room/café in Enniskillen which serves up a magnificent cooked Ulster breakfast from eight o'clock in the morning. It's called the Mad Hatter. I photographed my breakfast immediately prior to annihilation, so the image speaks for itself. What you see, including a little pot of tea served in the Hatter's inimitable manner, cost £4.95.

Personally. I'd be unable to sustain a full Ulster Fry every morning; so I'd alternate between a lighter alternative, such as tea and toast or cereal, and the traditional, cooked breakfast.