“Fantastic time had by all” 5 of 5 bubbles

Belmore Court Motel
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Enniskillen
GreenLeadersGold level
Armagh, United Kingdom
“Fantastic time had by all”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

The Belmore is located on the edge of town and is only a short walk into Enniskillen town centre. Two girlfriends and I have just returned from an overnight stay there. We booked a superior triple room. These rooms are located in the new building and they are gorgeous, really 4* hotel standard. The beds are so soft and comfy. The bathroom towels are really soft and fluffy. Our room had a large flatscreen tv. We had excellent tea making facilities with a choice of teas and coffees. The bathroom had complimentary toileteries. The room was spotlessly clean. We had breakfast included in our room rate. Anyone staying there can pay the extra for breakfast if not included in the room rate. The choice was fantastic. I have to eat a gluten free diet and the Belmore is easily the best place I have stayed regarding choices offered as standard. Bread and cereal were laid out. If I had given them advance notice they would have bought sausages for me. Breakfast was very tasty and was a help yourself affair.

Our only complaint and we realise its a personal taste issue was the heating. It was stifingly hot. As the motel is close to two very busy roads leaving the window open is not an option.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Terry M, Owner at Belmore Court Motel, responded to this review, 20 October 2013
Dear isabella1970

As a Senior Contributor it's great to see you have awarded us a 5 star review along with most of your other Enniskillen reviews.

We were blown away by your comments - especially when I see the other hotels you have stayed in and reviewed. Glad to read that you enjoyed the comfy bed, the fluffy towels, room facilities, cleanliness and gluten free options at breakfast.

We are always looking at ways of making the temperature comfortable for everyone.

Hope t see you again soon.

Terry

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (323)
Bundaberg, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

Great size room with all modern amenities, good food and helpful staff, reasonable rates.
Very short drive to Lough Erne Resort and Golf club. Would stay again when visiting Northern Ireland. Well worth the stay.

Room Tip: Our room over looked the entrance and towards local shops.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Denis Y
Dear Denis Y

Thanks for choosing us during your visit to Enniskillen. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay.

Hope you got home safely and don't forget to tell all of Australia about Northern Ireland.

scotland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

what a great hotel in Enniskillen. a very friendly welcome from the staff at reception including the young trainee who was excellent . the grounds are well kept with well lit car park. all areas are spotless. carpets are amazing. room was large and comfy. breakfast in the morning was amazing and the novelty of boiling your own free range eggs !!! no evening meal but plenty of places to choose from within walking distance. Tesco and Asda across the road .Well worth a visit at a very realistic price

Room Tip: top floor have balconies if the weather permits !!!! and smokers can use this as they have installed...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear ianyscotland

Thanks for the lovely comments in your 5 star review on TripAdvisor about Belmore Court & Motel.

These comments from a senior reviewer are very important to us. It is our goal to make the customer our number 1 concern and on this occasion it looks like we achieved it.

Leona (the young trainee) has only stated a few weeks and she embraced all our values and will help us achieve many of our goals.

Glad you liked our egg boiler.

See you again.

Peabody, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

I stayed at the Belmore Court Motel for one night on Thursday September 26, 2013. I arrived around 2:00pm or so, and my room was ready for me. I treated very nice by Terry who checked me in who asked me if I was touring around Ireland, and I was. Terry helped with a lot of little things I needed like directions to the venue I going to see a concert at later that day, and a store that might be helpful in finding a gift for my sister. Terry also told me about Blake's Pub in Enniskillen which might of been the best pub I went to in Ireland (and I went to a few). Terry also took the time to explain to me how to use the lighting system in the room using the room key. The location is fantastic, and having a supermarket across the street is a great perk. Breakfast was awsome with tons of choices. The property is very clean. I only spent one night in the north of Ireland, but next time I will stay longer in the north of Ireland and at Belmore Court Motel. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Dear Brendan T

Many thanks for taking the time to review our accommodation on TripAdvisor.

It's always great to get a mention online - Thanks again.

Enniskillen is a great wee place, I'm glad you got to see most of it.

Glad you enjoyed the room, the location and the breakfast.

Hope you can return soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in the Belmore court for 2 nights. We stayed in a superior double room with our own balcony. We thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of our stay, the room was immaculate, massive shower and very comfortable bed. Breakfast was everything we needed. The reception staff made us feel very welcome especially Michelle, she ensured we knew everything. We are already planning our next trip to enniskillen and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear 938982

Great to read you enjoyed your stay in one of our Superior Double Rooms with the Balcony. Thanks for writing a review in TA.

Glad you enjoyed the room, the bed and the shower - These are very important aspects to your stay.

I'll pass these comments on to Michelle and the team.

Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

We have a very limited time together and booked as a last minute break. We were greeted by very friendly staff every time we came in and out and the room we had was"superior"in every way. Have recommended to everyone and would not hesitate to go back.

Room Tip: Would recommend a superior worth the extra couple of quid.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Nicsville2013
Dear Nicsville2013

Great review.

Glad you enjoyed your stay and thanks for recommending.

County Galway, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

Excellent Accommodation, location and wonderful staff. De-Luxe room with balcony was just perfect. Breakfast was top class as it served FRESH fruit. No need for me to list the rest and make my review LONG-WINDED (Time wasting). Just go there!!

Room Tip: Top of the hotel facing the front entrance. But that's my room
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank BerGalway
Hi BerGalway

Loved the comments in you review.

A review like this really makes our job worthwhile.

Listen to BerGalway an "Just go there"!

Terry
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enniskillen
Westville Hotel
#1 of 1 in Irvinestown
Donn Carragh
Donn Carragh
#1 of 1 in Lisnaskea

Been to Belmore Court Motel? Share your experiences!