Belmore Court Motel
US$195
Lough Erne Resort(Enniskillen)
US$645
US$621
The Valley Hotel(Fivemiletown)(Great Value!)
US$119
Finn Lough(Enniskillen)
  • Restaurant
Westville Hotel(Enniskillen)
TripAdvisor
Priceline
  • Restaurant
1,944 results
All reviewsmini kitchencontinental breakfastexecutive suitetown centrewithin walking distancegreat place to stayshopping tripflat screen tvself cateringcentral locationself serviceon arrivalstaff at receptionweekend breakwalk in showerroom was spotlessexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 February 2014

This hotel is no 'looker' from the outside but the rooms are decorated, equipped and cleaned to a very high standard. You won't be unhappy staying in this hotel.

For the money paid, the hotel was amazing. The staff were welcoming, helpful and highly professional.

Breakfast was a little disappointing with cold bacon and tasteless sausages.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Terry M, Owner at Belmore Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dear FrequentTraveller967

Many thanks for your review on TripAdvisor.

While I was very happy with the review I was slightly disappointed with you title and the comments regarding the building exterior - although I do appreciate that everyone can have their own opinion.

I must start by explaining that we are NOT a Hotel - we are certified as 4 Star Guest Accommodation.

Great to read you found our accommodation to be good value.

We do work hard at our continental breakfast with hot options - I'm sorry the bacon was cold. The sausages are usually very tasty.

T

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Stayed in this hotel for the first time last month and was totally surprised! The welcome at reception was fantastic - warm and professional - and i was certainly not disappointed when i got to my room! It was spacious, clean and nicely decorated. I was late for breakfast the following morning as got my times mixed up, but the receptionist was able to organise food for us, which exemplified the excellent customer service by going the 'extra mile'. Definitely a hidden gem....and i intend going back in May for another stop over! Many thanks Belmore! (0:

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Alan M

Many thanks for the 5 star review for the Belmore Court. Please note we are not a Hotel. We don't want people to arrive expecting a hotel.

I'm glad the welcome was fantastic, the rooms was clean & spacious and that you found the breakfast to be good.

Can't wait to see you in May.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

This was my second stay at the Belmore, the last stay was in the Hotel this time in the motel. I did prefer the hotel room to the motel as it was a bit 'plusher'. However we stayed over Christmas and the hotel was closed and being painted so this was what was available. It actually worked out best as there was a well equipt kitchenette, and with Tesco directly across the street we were able to snack and breakfast in our room. We were told that the staff would be off so all our questions and answers were taken care of ahead of time, and if that wasn't enough, the manager, Jerry, gave me his cell phone should we need anything further. Above and beyond the call of duty!
The Belmore is well located at the edge of town. We were able to walk most everywhere we needed, which was good, because being Christmastime, the traffic was unbearable. You would want to use your car if traveling with the elderly or young children.
The room was small but clean and adequate. The water in the shower could have been hotter, but in fairness, I never had a shower hot enough in Ireland!
All in all, I would recommend the Belmore and will stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear ready2go59

It was great to meet you again and i'm over the room that you awarded us 5 stars in your review.

Thanks for mentioning me and the location and thanks for recommending us.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Within easy walking distance of the town centre and close to loads of pubs, reataurants and amenities. Belmore Court is a "Motel" which offers a "Hotel" standard experience.
The staff couldn't have done any more for us and Michelle at reception was particularly helpful
I will be back soon I'm sure!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear LEGraphics

It's always a pleasure looking after you guys.Thanks for taking the time to write a 5 star review on TripAdvisor.

I'll pass your comments on to Michelle at reception.

See you again soon.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Although the service is a motel with a kitchenette you still get a great hotel service - the kitchenette provides the opportunity to keep your budget lower -with an ASDA and TESCO close buy - the staff were very friendly and helpful -
Would like to come back when weather better

Room Tip: motel rooms facing car park are quietest
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Dear lizzy050

It's always great to get reviews from Senior Reviewers.

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in the Standard Motel Rooms and that you awarded them 5 stars.

They offer exception value for money from £50/night.

I'll pass your comments on the rest of the team.