“Brilliant hotel to stay in Enniskillen :-)”

Belmore Court Motel
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Enniskillen
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We stayed in the Belmore Court at the weekend for 2 nights and the hotel is lovely and the staff are extremely friendly and very helpful. I would definately recommend this hotel and it is within walking distance of Enniskillen town which is very handy. The only thing it did lack was a bar/restaurant but with the town being in walking distance, this didn't prove a problem and there is many restaurants and bars close by. The hotel was so clean, we will defintately be back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Terry M, Owner at Belmore Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Leisa A

I'm glad to read that you enjoyed your stay so much that you have written a 5 star review on TripAdvisor.

We provide an excellent base for touring the area and walking to the local pubs and eateries.

Can't wait for your return.

Terry

Write a ReviewReviews (1,908)

Reviewed 30 March 2014

My wife won a weekend break at the motel. A Superior room was the prize. on arrival we were upgraded to an executive suite. It was fantastic. Spotlessly clean, even had a TV in the bath. The staff couldn't have been nicer.They told us where to go to to get the best meal. The first morning in the breakfast room the waiter, in conversation, asked us our plans for the day. We told him we were thinking of the Marble Arch caves. The next thing, he's away ringing to see if they are open. The breakfast was absolutely lovely. Ice cold milk for the cereals, lovely eggs, great variety and everything fresh. The staff were so pleasant and nice to us at all times. We felt really welcome there. Perfectly ideal location with shops and eaterys just minutes away.We really look forward to returning to Fermanagh and when we do, we will be booking the Belmore Court. Cladagh Glen is beautiful too if you fancy a nice walk after visiting the Marble Arch caves. Sean.

Dear Seanschumacher

It was lovely to meet you during your stay. The fact that you won the break is obviously even sweeter for you.

I'm pleased to see you awarded us 5 stars and that you enjoyed the exec room with the bath TV.

The customer service is very important and I'm glad we got it spot on.

Everyone needs to visit the Marble Arch Caves - They're fascinating.

Come back soon - lots more to see and do.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Stayed here for one night in late March 2014. I loved the location of the motel as most things to see and places to eat in Ennislillen are within easy walking distance. I liked the accommodation options on offer, ranging from a small motel type room with a mini kitchen to a bed and breakfast option in the new part of the complex. We opted for bed and breakfast and we had a very spacious and bright room at the front of the building with a massive comfortable bed, sofa, table and chairs, and a large bathroom with a plentiful supply of towels and toiletries. Everything was spotless and appliances worked. While breakfast was described as "continental", we were very pleasantly surprised by the range of food available, including the traditional bacon and sausages. No fried or scrambled eggs but the facility was there to boil our own eggs. It was nice to be able to make our own toast on demand. There was also a plentiful range of fruit, yoghurt and wheaten bread. The staff were very helpful and friendly and I would definitely stay here again. There are some great value offers to suit all pockets.

Room Tip: Although we didn't experience much traffic noise, perhaps in summer with windows open, a room to...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Terry M, Owner at Belmore Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

Dear pepsicat47

Many thanks for taking the time to write a 5 star review on TripAdvisor about Belmore Court & Motel.

Our vision is to become the best independent guest accommodation in Northern Ireland. With reviews like this I am confident that we are well on the way to reaching that goal.

We offer a range of accommodation for all budgets from the Motel Standard Rooms to the Belmore Court Executive Rooms. You chose to stay in our mid-priced rooms. I was over the moon to read that you enjoyed your stay. We find that it is the little touches that make the difference; comfortable Respa beds, Gilchrist & Soames toiletries and fluffy towels.

Our breakfast ISN'T a full Irish, but it is tasty, healthy and plentifuly in a buffet style. You'll either love or hate the Toaster and the Egg Boiler.

It's always great to see the staff getting a mention - They are our greatest asset.

I hope you can return again soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

First time staying over night in Enniskillen. I just want to spoil my mum for her birthday. and it closed to town. we had over 2 hrs drive.. The lady behind the desk, very friendly. Our rooms was so spacious. with big bed and sofa bed. was in Executive Suite, Love it.
We did miss the breakfast, as we wanting a lie in, We booking out was 1 pm. after a late night,
Only one problem was the music in the lobby, in the morning, was loud. and no lie in for me.
I would come here again. 100% sure. just walking distance into town.
we didn't used the Restaurant, as we want a lie in. next time, we will....mum had best sleep in the big bed :)
staff very friendly.

Room Tip: corner Suite, large and so spacious.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear 37DCad

Many thanks for making us your 1st review on TripAdvisor - It's fantastic that it is a 5 star review of the Belmore Court & Motel.

I hope your mother enjoyed visiting Enniskillen for her special day and that the Executive Suite was a nice treat.

Our location is great for the town centre. I will look into the corridor music. It comes on at 9am until 11pm and provides some background music, but I'll check the volume.

Looking forward to your return.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Myself and two friends returned recently to the Belmore Court for a one night stay. This is the 3rd time we have used the hotel as it is perfectly placed and priced for visiting friends in Enniskillen. The staff are friendly and helpful and the breakfast is hardly continental as it consists of boiled eggs, various cereals, toast, bacon, sausages, tea & coffee. The rooms are spacious and spotlessly clean and the hotel is very close to the town centre, leisure complex, etc. Although the Belmore does not serve meals other than breakfast there is a wide variety of other places nearby. We will be back again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Newtownabbey

It's always a real feeling of satisfaction when we received a 5 star review from a Senior Reviewer. It is fantastic that this is your 3rd visit and that you have awarded us top marks on each occasion.

Our location is very central to the town centre and the local bars & restaurants.

Great to see the staff being mentioned each time - they are the Motels biggest asset. Our breakfast is always being improved and thanks for the mention.

Can't wait for you guys to come back.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I had a one-night stay at the Belmore on 13 March and knew as soon as I saw my room that I wished my stay could be longer. It was very spacious and comfortable, with a big bed and a comfy sofa. The breakfast was great, plenty of choice and much more than I was expecting for a 'continental'. The staff could not have been more friendly and helpful. I would have no hesitation in staying here again or in recommending it to friends.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Dear SylviaSmithA

It was great to see that you have awarded us your first 5 star review on TripAdvisor.

I loved your comments and I would agree with you that 1 night just simply isn't enough. There's lots to see and do in Fermanagh, never mind the comfort of your room.

I'm glad you found the staff to be friendly and that you were pleasantly surprised with the breakfast.

Please feel free to continue to recommend us to your friends and come back soon.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

My wife and I had a two night stay in the Belmore, in one of the executive suites. The staff were really polite and helpful (especially Angie) with where to go and what to do in the area, everything was clean and nicely finished, the coffee machine in the room is a nice touch. Breakfast was tremendous, and we just really enjoyed the atmosphere of the place. And it's right in the town. Will definitely be back, hopefully soon.

Dear RM71fellow

I loved the title of your review - It describes what we are about. A great base to stay when in the area. Thanks for the 5 star review.

I'm glad you enjoyed your 2 nights in one of our Executive Suites. The coffee machine is just one of the little extras that help make the difference.

Our breakfast does come in for some criticism, but a lot of it unfairly. It is a tasty, healthy, buffet style breakfast with something for everyone.

I'll pass your comments on to Angie and hope to see you again soon.

Terry

Also consider these accommodations in or near Enniskillen
0 mi away
Mahon's Hotel
Mahon's Hotel
#1 of 1 in Irvinestown
Slieve Russell Hotel Golf and Country Club

Been to Belmore Court Motel? Share your experiences!