“Another very enjoyanle stay in Enniskillen”

Belmore Court Motel
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Enniskillen
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 25 August 2014

My husband and I stayed in the Belmore Court at the weekend to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary. This was the 3rd time we had stayed there. I can say with all honesty that we had an amazing experience. I booked with the hotel direct and the receptionist could not have been more helpful. From the moment we arrived we were made extremely welcome. The reception staff were really lovely and so friendly. I had booked an Executive Double Room and it was superb. Best I have ever stayed in! It was huge with a massive bed, leather settee, flat screen tv, hairdryer and hair straighteners, ironing board and iron, trouser press, coffee making machine, tea/coffee/hot choc and choc chip cookies and there was also a good size fridge with complimentary bottles of water. The bathroom was very roomly with a shower and bath which had a tv built into the end of it! The room and bathroom were spotlessly clean - compliments to the housekeeping staff. It was so comfortable we didn't want to leave! The breakfast was brilliant with lots of things to choose from. I would not want to stay anywhere else when visiting Enniskillen and definitely will be back again!!

Room Tip: Having already stayed before the rooms are all of outstanding quality. Ifyou get a chance treat you...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Terry M, Owner at Belmore Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2014

Dear en62014

Thanks for another 5 star review regarding the Executive Rooms at Belmore Court & Motel.

Your comments help readers see the differences between the room types.

I'll pass your comments on to the rest of the team.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Very good value really wonderful helpful friendly staff,the room was very clean and well equiped,well located just a few minutes walk from the town centre,we plan to travel back to enniskillen next year because it is a lovely place with really friendly people and we will definately stay at the belmore court again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Michael H

Thanks for the comments regarding the Belmore Court & Motel, the people and the location.

I hope you are encouraged to return soon.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

We stayed for 2 nights last week and I can honestly say it it the cleanest hotel we have ever stayed in.
Staff were very friendly and helpful, and the room was just like the rest of the hotel - spotlessly clean. Good comfortable beds and a modern bathroom.
The hotel itself is very close to the town centre and there is a Tesco right across the road - all very convenient.
I can certainly recommend Belmore court to anybody and can't wait to return again!

Room Tip: Any room you pick will be clean and comfortable
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Bigiveaudi

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in our comfortable beds.

It's great to read your comments about the staff and the location.

Thanks for recommending.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Dropped in late on a midweek night, had a long day working & could not face the prospect of a 2 hour drive home. After an initial wait of a few minutes (reception was unmanned) I turned to leave. At the point the receptionist appeared & quickly & courteously checked me in & despite the fact I had not pre-booked offered me a very competitive rate. (most places try to rip you off)
The room was spacious & exceptionally clean (premier inn & then one step above) The bed was very comfortable & my only gripe as lack of pillow choice. 1 was too flat 2 made it to high, lol (but thats just me) Breakfast was basic, but I'm guessing enough to keep most folks happy. Were I in the area again, I would use & I would recommend.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear FrankieMc

Thanks for calling, staying a writing a 5 star review.

We always looking at how to improve and will investigate the pillow.

Hope we can accommodate you soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

I stayed for 3 days last week and found the hotel to be very clean and the staff could not have been nicer. The hotel is very convenient for walking into enniskillen town, the Erneside shopping centre and the castle museum. A large 24 hr Tesco was just right across the road so we where able to call in each morning and pick up foodfor picnic lunches. Compared pricewise to other hotels in enniskillen the Belmore Court was around £100 cheaper for our stay. Breakfast was noted as continental but there was alsosausages, bacon and boiled eggs.

Room Tip: Superior rooms have all been recently done up.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear GemmaNorthernIreland

Thanks for choosing our accommodation when staying in Enniskillen.

Our location always gets a mention - handy for shops, bars and restaurants.

Hope you can return soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

I can honestly say this is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. Customer service is amazing! Cleanliness is excellent. Fridge with bottled water,kettle and coffee machine!! Huge comfortable bed resulting in an great nights sleep. Can't wait to stay again.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Elsie C

Dear Elsie C

Glad you enjoyed the Executive Rooms.

I hope you can return soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

We have just returned from a 3 night stay here. We have stayed previously at the Manor House & Killyhevlin but decided to book the Belmore as we felt it offered such close proximity to the town centre and they had some good deals available.

As a treat Mrs C had booked an executive room including breakfast.

There is ample parking out front and a very welcoming reception area. Our check in was faultless, and so to the room...wow!

A very large modern room awaited - a huge bed, great TV, fridge with 2 bottles of water, leather sofa, table and chairs and a modern good sized bathroom.

Throughout our stay every member of staff were superb - going out of their way to deliver excellent customer service in a friendly manner...this included reserving Cave tickets, evening meals and taxis.

Minors:-

We thought it strange that the water we received on arrival was not replaced each day, maybe you only get it on day 1?

The mattress on the bed was bizarre! It was like being on a water bed i.e. if one of you moved so did the other one!

The power shower in the room didn't have great pressure either unfortunately.

Breakfast was great and the addition of bacon and sausage on top of a normal continental was very welcome! One thing I couldn't get my head around was the egg boiler! Unless you are prepared to stand and watch your egg for 12 minutes it is impossible to know what you are getting due to the fact that children have a great time rearranging the baskets in neat little rows!!! Consequently the eggs that we tried for the first time on our 3rd day were uncooked and wasted. If the baskets were fixed or numbered the problem would be solved. However it didn't spoil our enjoyment over the period of our stay.

All in all, the Belmore is punching well above its weight in terms of customer service and I would without doubt recommend it to friends.

Many 'hotels' could take note regarding how to train staff properly!!

ps - almost forgot to mention Free Wifi!!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
BelmoreCourtMotel, Owner at Belmore Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Chucklers

Thanks for the wonderful review regarding the Belmore Court & Motel.

I hope you can return soon - don't forget to book direct.

Terry

Also consider these accommodations in or near Enniskillen
Westville Hotel
#1 of 1 in Irvinestown
The Valley Hotel
The Valley Hotel
#1 of 1 in Fivemiletown

Been to Belmore Court Motel? Share your experiences!