Not a bad hotel by any means. The rooms do need updated as the Tvs are well out of date. They are in bad need of Air con in the rooms as the heat would kill you!. Overall not a bad experience for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique views and a contemporary modern style greet you at the award winning 4* Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel and Lodges. Enjoy breath-taking views over scenic Lough Erne to Cuilcagh Mountain or avail of our newly equipped "Health Klub". Get pampered at our "Kalm Spa": specialists in Elemis luxurious Rituals and products then rest in our quiet relaxation suite sipping herbal teas and nibbling on fresh fruit. Wine and dine a la carte style in "Kove", afternoon tea in "Konservatory" or enjoy a choice from our Lakeside grill menu and sip this month's recommended "Kocktail" in Killyhevlin's Lakeside Lounge and bar. Surrounded by private grounds and landscaped gardens, the hotel is located only 1km from the historic town of Enniskillen in Co. Fermanagh, renown for its National Trust great houses and a 600 year old castle, now housing two museums. We are looking forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel & Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killyhevlin Hotel Enniskillen
- Hotel Killyhevlin
- Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel & Lodges Enniskillen, County Fermanagh