As it was my 40th Birthday we upgraded to a Lakeview Room with the romantic notion of sitting in bed with breakfast looking at the view. Unfortunately Room 214 only has a view if you stand at the window and look diagonally across to the lake definitely not worth the extra money. When mentioning this on check-out we were not offered a discount but if we were to return we would be guaranteed an executive suite. A nice gesture but I don't know when / if we'll be back. They also smiled and said that Room 214 doesn't really have a Lake View Room. Well they shouldn't take peoples hard earned cash by offering something that obviously isn't there.
The Spa treatments were enjoyed by both myself and my husband. I was diasappointed to find out that there wasn't a relaxation room to use. After the treatments it was put your clothes on and off you go (in your own time of course) The pool, sauna etc were fabulous and it is worth braving the cold to use the outside hot tub.
The breakfast was outstanding although the main restaurant is very open and feels like it should be set for a wedding.
Nevertheless we had a nice time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique views and a contemporary modern style greet you at the award winning 4* Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel and Lodges. Enjoy breath-taking views over scenic Lough Erne to Cuilcagh Mountain or avail of our newly equipped "Health Klub". Get pampered at our "Kalm Spa": specialists in Elemis luxurious Rituals and products then rest in our quiet relaxation suite sipping herbal teas and nibbling on fresh fruit. Wine and dine a la carte style in "Kove", afternoon tea in "Konservatory" or enjoy a choice from our Lakeside grill menu and sip this month's recommended "Kocktail" in Killyhevlin's Lakeside Lounge and bar. Surrounded by private grounds and landscaped gardens, the hotel is located only 1km from the historic town of Enniskillen in Co. Fermanagh, renown for its National Trust great houses and a 600 year old castle, now housing two museums. We are looking forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and LateRooms so you can book your Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel & Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killyhevlin Hotel Enniskillen
- Hotel Killyhevlin
- Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel & Lodges Enniskillen, County Fermanagh