Just back from a three day stay at the killyhelvin. Normally we would stay for 2 but needed that extra day. When we arrived there was 3 receptionists checking people in as it was so busy. The lady who checked us in was excellent. Even though we have been to the hotel many times. She told us about breakfast and where are room was. The room that we had was lovely and spacious. The view we had was great looking out on the lough Erne. We had booked for afternoon tea and was really excited. The dainty cups and teapots. When our sandwiches and pastries had arrived we were told that we would be checked on to make sure everything was ok. After 5 minutes in a football team had came in and no one had checked on us. They were really busy which is understandable. After about 20 mins a waitress had checked on us and asked if there was anything else we needed. I think it was the waitress's first day. Just slightly disappointed in the experience. Also when we went down to go the swimming pool the staff were to busy with themselves than to let us in to the swimming pool. Also staff need to be aware that residents who are staying in the hotel can over hear their conversations especially near the bar area. The overall experience was really good except for those minor details. Will prob return later on in the year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique views and a contemporary modern style greet you at the award winning 4* Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel and Lodges. Enjoy breath-taking views over scenic Lough Erne to Cuilcagh Mountain or avail of our newly equipped "Health Klub". Get pampered at our "Kalm Spa": specialists in Elemis luxurious Rituals and products then rest in our quiet relaxation suite sipping herbal teas and nibbling on fresh fruit. Wine and dine a la carte style in "Kove", afternoon tea in "Konservatory" or enjoy a choice from our Lakeside grill menu and sip this month's recommended "Kocktail" in Killyhevlin's Lakeside Lounge and bar. Surrounded by private grounds and landscaped gardens, the hotel is located only 1km from the historic town of Enniskillen in Co. Fermanagh, renown for its National Trust great houses and a 600 year old castle, now housing two museums. We are looking forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel & Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killyhevlin Hotel Enniskillen
- Hotel Killyhevlin
- Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel & Lodges Enniskillen, County Fermanagh