My husband and I had a lovely break at the Killyhelvin recently. We were accompanied by my parents and it made our holiday to be dealt with by friendly, mature, local staff members in the restaurant and lounge. I'd like to particularly mention Margaret, Ann and Michelle who were always so helpful. We had requested an accessible room for my parents. I liked the fact that it was a lake-view room as so often accessible rooms face the car-parks. We requested and were given a second armchair for their room with no fuss or bother. My husband and I had a lovely swim every morning in the excellent pool. The gym looks great too. The food was very acceptable but what really made our stay was the excellent entertainment (Jane on piano) in the evenings, something we were not expecting and was so welcome when you are staying with older people. The views of Lough Erne from the lounge are just beautiful, even on misty days, and there is the opportunity to sit out or take a stroll to enjoy these views. My father has asked me to include his review with mine so here it is:
My wife and I have just come back from a 3 day break to the Killyhevlin Hotel which my daughter and son-in-law arranged for us. We mutually agreed that everything was excellent. The staff were friendly and courteous. I am ninety-one years old and partially incapacitated following two strokes. We requested and were given first-class safety measures in the bathroom which I appreciated very much. Memo to hotel management – one of your staff, Jane McKinley, played the piano nightly (everything from Bach to Rodgers and Hammerstein and Percy French). She had a great repertoire. It was delightful. Treasure her, she is a musical gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique views and a contemporary modern style greet you at the award winning 4* Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel and Lodges. Enjoy breath-taking views over scenic Lough Erne to Cuilcagh Mountain or avail of our newly equipped "Health Klub". Get pampered at our "Kalm Spa": specialists in Elemis luxurious Rituals and products then rest in our quiet relaxation suite sipping herbal teas and nibbling on fresh fruit. Wine and dine a la carte style in "Kove", afternoon tea in "Konservatory" or enjoy a choice from our Lakeside grill menu and sip this month's recommended "Kocktail" in Killyhevlin's Lakeside Lounge and bar. Surrounded by private grounds and landscaped gardens, the hotel is located only 1 km from the historic town of Enniskillen in Co. Fermanagh, renown for its National Trust great houses and a 600 year old castle, now housing two museums. We are looking forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel & Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killyhevlin Hotel Enniskillen
- Hotel Killyhevlin
- Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel & Lodges Enniskillen, County Fermanagh