I stayed here with my friend for a few days relaxation. I can safely say it was best hotel stay I've had. We got a brilliant deal and stayed for two nights, with breakfast each morning and a meal at silks restaurant. Originally we had booked a premier room but on arriving at hotel we had been upgraded to one of the signature suites- this was simply exquisite! So luxurious with a beautiful view onto the lake from all angles. Room was extremely clean, very comfortable and luxurious and had a spacious bathroom with jacuzzi bath. I could honestly have stayed there for another month! The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the breakfast was first class- couldn't ask for better! Before I came I read reviews online and some people had complained about rooms and about staff- all I can say is that these people must have been nit picking big time! I cannot recommend this hotel enough! Perfect base for exploring enniskillen and surrounding areas, the only down point for me was the actual area itself: in my opinion Fermanagh is very hard to find all the nice spots. But to be honest I could have happily stayed at hotel! Well done hotel team!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique views and a contemporary modern style greet you at the award winning 4* Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel and Lodges. Enjoy breath-taking views over scenic Lough Erne to Cuilcagh Mountain or avail of our newly equipped "Health Klub". Get pampered at our "Kalm Spa": specialists in Elemis luxurious Rituals and products then rest in our quiet relaxation suite sipping herbal teas and nibbling on fresh fruit. Wine and dine a la carte style in "Kove", afternoon tea in "Konservatory" or enjoy a choice from our Lakeside grill menu and sip this month's recommended "Kocktail" in Killyhevlin's Lakeside Lounge and bar. Surrounded by private grounds and landscaped gardens, the hotel is located only 1km from the historic town of Enniskillen in Co. Fermanagh, renown for its National Trust great houses and a 600 year old castle, now housing two museums. We are looking forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Cancelon so you can book your Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel & Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killyhevlin Hotel Enniskillen
- Hotel Killyhevlin
- Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel & Lodges Enniskillen, County Fermanagh