My wife and I were recently married at the Killyhevlin Hotel and we honestly do not have a single negative comment to say about the hotel. Thats not just the wedding talking - from the very moment we sat down with the General Manager, Gregory, to discuss the possibility of hiring the hotel for our special day to the moment we checked out as a married couple, the entire experience was nothing short of spectacular. Every question we had, every issue we wanted to address, was met with the same response - "Yes Mr Rourke, that'll not be a problem and we'll see to it that it's done". With so much going on in the build up to and including the day itself, thats the answer you want to hear. We can't recommend the Killyhevlin enough, and guess what - upon checkout we were informed we'd gone under budget from our downpayment, despite a fantastic 4 course reception meal, evening buffet and guests with a LOT of sore heads the following day! So, what else do you do but put the suitcases back into the Bridal Suite 2 more nights, on top of the one we already had for free as part of the package. I'd be surprised if you found better value elsewhere at such high quality. Thank you to the staff, thank you to Gregory (and thanks to my wife of course) for making our choice of venue one of the best decisions we've ever made.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique views and a contemporary modern style greet you at the award winning 4* Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel and Lodges. Enjoy breath-taking views over scenic Lough Erne to Cuilcagh Mountain or avail of our newly equipped "Health Klub". Get pampered at our "Kalm Spa": specialists in Elemis luxurious Rituals and products then rest in our quiet relaxation suite sipping herbal teas and nibbling on fresh fruit. Wine and dine a la carte style in "Kove", afternoon tea in "Konservatory" or enjoy a choice from our Lakeside grill menu and sip this month's recommended "Kocktail" in Killyhevlin's Lakeside Lounge and bar. Surrounded by private grounds and landscaped gardens, the hotel is located only 1km from the historic town of Enniskillen in Co. Fermanagh, renown for its National Trust great houses and a 600 year old castle, now housing two museums. We are looking forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel & Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killyhevlin Hotel Enniskillen
- Hotel Killyhevlin
- Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel & Lodges Enniskillen, County Fermanagh