Just back from 2 nights special deal at Killyhevlin and wanted to say what a beautiful hotel it is. This was a special treat for us and I admit that having read some of the reviews here I was a bit unsure about what to expect. But having been, we are determined to and are looking forward to when we can return! Our room was lovely, great views of the water and it was extremely comfortable. The thermostat on the radiator meant we could control the temperature to suit ourselves. All facilities were excellent as was the food. Generally the staff were very friendly and helpful, particularly in the restaurants and health club, anything we needed, they willingly and easily sorted it out with a smile! For example, I am a vegetarian, the veggie option had goats cheese in which I don't like but was given other lovely choices from other menus with no problem or extra cost. My advice would be that if, for whatever reason, something isn't as you would like, then talk to the staff, as our experience was that they were all extremely helpful. One minor critisim would be that reception staff who we met when checking in and out, were professional but aloof rather than friendly and welcoming, but all other staff were lovely. Have already been recommending it to friends and family as we have had such a relaxing break and the setting is stunning. Oh yes - in response to other complaints we had a full size ironing board and iron and extra pillows in the wardrobe. There was also a wedding reception the Saturday we arrived but we didn't hear a thing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique views and a contemporary modern style greet you at the award winning 4* Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel and Lodges. Enjoy breath-taking views over scenic Lough Erne to Cuilcagh Mountain or avail of our newly equipped "Health Klub". Get pampered at our "Kalm Spa": specialists in Elemis luxurious Rituals and products then rest in our quiet relaxation suite sipping herbal teas and nibbling on fresh fruit. Wine and dine a la carte style in "Kove", afternoon tea in "Konservatory" or enjoy a choice from our Lakeside grill menu and sip this month's recommended "Kocktail" in Killyhevlin's Lakeside Lounge and bar. Surrounded by private grounds and landscaped gardens, the hotel is located only 1km from the historic town of Enniskillen in Co. Fermanagh, renown for its National Trust great houses and a 600 year old castle, now housing two museums. We are looking forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel & Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killyhevlin Hotel Enniskillen
- Hotel Killyhevlin
- Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel & Lodges Enniskillen, County Fermanagh