“Superb Meal”

Ranked #12 of 88 Restaurants in Enniskillen
Price range: US$16 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, International, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pizzas, pasta, seafood beef and lamb
Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

Visited on Thursday evening to celebrate Birthday. Had previously requested our favourite table which was sitting ready for us. Staff fantastic as usual and the Menu simply wonderful.
We all had starters which included Irish Cheeses, Garlic Mushrooms and Cheesy Garlic Bread. Beautifully presented and service was very speedy.
Main Courses included Fillet Mignion, Francos Special Pitza and Chilley Chicken- plus sides. Food out of this world!!!!
While on the pricey side of life, Francos is still the Best eating establishment for value for money.
Absolutely FAULTLESS. Cannot wait to return. Many thanks to all the wonderful Staff.

3  Thank Neal G

Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

Sat night meal with big group put in the back part. Had a saxaphone player but was way way too loud for a small space... impossible to speak or hear the person next to you.. and ive good hearing!

Wine was great, service pleasant but omg it was slow!!! One hour for starters to come and then ANOTHER hour and half before mains! Unbelievable never seen such slow service in a restaurant.

The food was generous portions & good flavours, my steak was cold but after waiting so long there was no way I was going to send it back.

If they dropped the deafing music & speeded up service by 2 hours lol I would go back... otherwise no never on a weekend

1  Thank CAR131
Reviewed 4 July 2015

My wife and I went to Franco's restaurant last evening where we found a very busy, noisy, happy establishment. We ordered dishes called "Pig n Chicken" and "slowly cooked Italian ham" (not exact descriptions) but when they arrived my wife could not eat the "Pig n Chicken" because of it's awful taste. I had ordered slowly cooked ham and it seemed to taste okay so we decided to swap the meals.
I have to say the Pig n Chicken dish had a really disgusting taste, the BBQ'd ribs were as hard as wood and the baked chicken was overcooked. I cannot recall having been served a more offensive dish - both ill prepared and terrible taste. Our starters were very good but the whole evening was ruined by the horrible "Pig n Chicken"
We were relieved of £47 for the privilege of trying to eat offensive tasting food at Franco's.
We will not be returning to Franco's restaurant in Enniskillen

4  Thank RealisticPen
Reviewed 23 June 2015 via mobile

I recently dined here with some friends. I was looking forward to it as on the whole the reviews here are good but sadly it wasn't my experience. There is quite a large range of food available and most of what I seen was over priced for the quality. We waited close to an hour an a half for our starters - I had ordered bruschetta which was burnt but edible. Normally I would point something like that out but as another reviewer mentioned the staff seem to vanish unless it is for a bar order (chi-ching). My main course was just ok which seemed to be the general feeling around the table. I am not that hard to please restaurant wise but i suggest they need to reduce the menu and don't charge high end Belfast prices for food that doesn't warrant the price tag.

6  Thank Peskypanda
Reviewed 21 June 2015 via mobile

We loved this place. We had the crab starter, which was delicious and a mixed seafood dish, also fab. My partner had the steak which we coupled with a smokey wine suggested by the owner, he offered a range of different wines and we sampled them all quite happily. The only thing was that it was so busy we couldn't get out first choice of meal, but the staff suggested a really nice alternative.
Our little boy had a pizza and the staff cooed over him, which is always nice and made our whole experience fab.
We raved about it to our relatives in coleraine and will be going again this year on our annual trip.

1  Thank Bb1810