“Well run hotel”

Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Enniskillen
Larne, United Kingdom
“Well run hotel”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Pulling up to the hotel, I was actually a bit worried - it was tucked back out of the way next to a commercial property. But inside was a lovely hotel with warm and welcoming staff who were always helpful. The room itself was well-appointed, clean, nicely decorated (I especially appreciated the black-out curtains that kept the June sunrise from waking us up at 4am). The bathroom was nice, large, and modern with a rainfall shower-head that was heavenly.

The hotel has a bar and a restaurant, we tried both - the food was to a good standard and once again the staff were wonderful and accommodating. The hotel itself is conveniently located near to the town centre. Overall a very nice experience - I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank 541KathyG

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Stayed here one night mid-week with my sister.
Great location for meetings in Enniskillen. The hotel is very nicely decorated with a modern feel. Good comfy clean rooms and friendly staff. Enjoyed the breakfast.
Would recommend to a friend.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank kate186470
Donegal Town, Ireland
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for my friends hen and we all had a great time. Hotel is lovely and the staff are fantastic. Our rooms were lovely and comfy with a great bathroom. We dinned in the restaurant the first night and had a cocktail class. Food was delicious and cocktails were great fun. Alex really looked after us well. Breakfast was also delicious and the staff working in the residents bar after hours were also great fun. Can't fault this hotel, lovely place and great value.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank mcmf1
Killyleagh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My business has been using the Enniskillen Hotel over the past month for my staff to stay following work in the area. The reports back from my staff are, without fail fabulous. The Hotel staff could not be friendlier, the breakfast lovely and the rooms clean, comfortable and quiet...just what was needed. Dale and the staff at the Hotel have been so flexible with our needs. They have worked hard to meet the needs of our staff and have made the entire process easy and stress free. I have heard so many wonderful things from my staff that I really feel like popping down myself to check it out!! Well done everyone at The Enniskillen Hotel!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank SPolland
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a friend's hen party. Staff were extremely friendly, rooms were lovely, fab bathroom and shower an great black out curtains and really comfy bed. Couldn't fault the hotel or staff. Just one thing, the entrance was blocked by a car for 10 mins and we could go nowhere and were late for dinner reservation then so maybe someone to sort this as parking and layout are strange and it is hard to get in and out of with cars double parking but apart from that everything was great and I highly recommend the hotel.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Fiona M
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 May 2014

food was excellent. had 3 teenages with me with big apetites. they loved the fish and chips and the chicken burger. I had the chilli chicken and it was delicious. Food prices are affordable. Staff v friendly and surroundings within the hotel clean and fashionable.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank CP188
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I was staying here for a work trip, I was dreading it as I am very fussy and like things clean. This is the most amazing hotel I have ever stayed in, so clean , beautiful bathroom and shower. I would reccomend the enniskillen hotel to anyone. Staff make the hotel , they are so friendly and so kind. I will definitely be back up .
Thanks so much to Karen and the guy that brought my room service each night :) you's are a credit to the hotel.

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank Emmak23
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enniskillen
Lough Erne Resort
Slieve Russell Hotel Golf and Country Club
Silverbirch Hotel
Silverbirch Hotel
#1 of 3 in Omagh

Been to The Enniskillen Hotel? Share your experiences!