“Great food and friendly staff”

Horseshoe & Saddlers
Ranked #6 of 81 Restaurants in Enniskillen
Price range: US$6 - US$26
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, Pub, British
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A traditional Irish Pub and a City style Bistro, Wine Bar & Restaurant, serving the best of local produce from 10am to 11pm 7 days a week. Family owned and managed since 1967. A warm welcome awaits you.
Enniskillen
“Great food and friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Just home from my meal at the horseshoe and I am incredibly impressed with both the food and the service provided. After many meals in the bar I decided to give the main bistro a try aswell. Myself and my friend decided to go for the early bird menu as the price was very reasonable. I myself had the Cajun chicken for start and the steak for main, and both were very tasty and service was friendly. I would definitely recommend this restaurant and I will most definitely be coming back

Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very overpriced and food very overcooked!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

We were a group of 5 staying in Enniskillen on a family break and we were unfortunate enough to book a meal at this restaurant. I ordered the pork medallions which were served to me burnt black on the outside, the meat was totally dry and tough. My mother also ordered the pork medallions and they were burnt too. My husband ordered a medium t-bone steak and my son ordered a medium sirloin steak, both were overcooked. I can say this was the worst meal I have ever had. The food was very overcooked and definitely overpriced, if you are looking for a good meal give this restaurant a miss.

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Don't set foot in this restaurant!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

Where to start? The starters were lovely but the prices are very overpriced. Two of our party ordered pork medallions and they had to be returned to the kitchen as they were like rocks(burnt). Two other people in our party ordered steak and they were very overcooked. Overall the experience wasn't great at all. We definitely won't be back and wouldn't recommend this place. So overpriced and not a great atmosphere.

1 Thank irishblondie20
“Great food and value, Staff are great.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

We had a table of 8, for work do. Drinks in the bar before hand were great, with lively atmosphere. Food was great, one of the best meals I've had to be honest. Staff brought out more sides when they saw ours getting low, we didn't ask them too. Food was good value and portion size was generous. Will def eat in again when back in Enniskillen.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank t190uk
“service is really friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

We ate in the pub rather than the restaurant. The food was good, but John and his team went above and beyond the course of duty with helpful ideas of local things to do, and places to stay in the area.
A great wealth of local knowledge in a friendly local pub.

Visited May 2014