“lovely food”

Price range: US$7 - US$28
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A traditional Irish Pub and a City style Bistro, Wine Bar & Restaurant, serving the best of local produce from 10am to 11pm 7 days a week. Family owned and managed since 1967. A warm welcome awaits you.
Reviewed 1 July 2014

friendly staff and owner chatted away to us made us feel welcome. good selection of food and wine nice setting in modern restaurant upstairs. would recommend.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The food was great and the service was good and its central in Enniskillen it's only a short walk from the hotels

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We were out with friends for a meal before going on to another event in the Ardhowen. Everything about this restaurant impressed us from the very moment we walked in the door. The staff couldn't have done enough for us and the choice on the menu was exceptional including a fabulous wine list. Everyone in our group had a steak and each one of these were cooked to perfection varying from rare to very well done. We had a selection of vegetables on the recommendation of the Maitre d' and these were delicious. The staff were most attentive and extremely friendly. We thought the atmosphere in the restaurant was lively and warm. The only down side was that we had to leave before we could enjoy one of the mouth watering variety of deserts. We thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience and cannot wait to return.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Just home from my meal at the horseshoe and I am incredibly impressed with both the food and the service provided. After many meals in the bar I decided to give the main bistro a try aswell. Myself and my friend decided to go for the early bird menu as the price was very reasonable. I myself had the Cajun chicken for start and the steak for main, and both were very tasty and service was friendly. I would definitely recommend this restaurant and I will most definitely be coming back

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We were a group of 5 staying in Enniskillen on a family break and we were unfortunate enough to book a meal at this restaurant. I ordered the pork medallions which were served to me burnt black on the outside, the meat was totally dry and tough. My mother also ordered the pork medallions and they were burnt too. My husband ordered a medium t-bone steak and my son ordered a medium sirloin steak, both were overcooked. I can say this was the worst meal I have ever had. The food was very overcooked and definitely overpriced, if you are looking for a good meal give this restaurant a miss.