“Absalutley fantastic friendly place you must try”
Review of The Jolly Sandwich

The Jolly Sandwich
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Enniskillen
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Sandwich Bar
Reviewed 14 March 2015 via mobile

Had the most lovely lunch here so much oto choose from very good value tasty

The staff are so helpful and friendly

Reviewed 9 March 2015

Locally sourced ingredients + fab menu + super service + great cooking = brilliant breakfast. From creamy porridge with fruit compotes, pancakes with maple syrup and bacon to scrambled eggs, Irish breakfasts ...... And a host of other treats in between, this is one great place for food. A must eating house in Enniskillen. I didn't even get to the in-house baking...but you could.

Reviewed 2 March 2015

We had visited the brilliant Headhunters Barber shop and Railway museum next door and arrived late in the shop as they were finishing up for the day. They took cakes and pastries back out and put them on display for us to choose.

I selected a slice of a lemon meringue pie that was bigger than my head, my kids asked to share a large slice of a chocolate fudge cake and my wife forlornly asked if there was anything available that was gluten free. This request is usually greeted by a sympathetic sigh, tilting of the head and directions to a bought in selection of ricecakes.
But not in the Jolly Sandwich. My wife was offered a choice of two delicious freshly made cakes and having made her selection and started to eat it was concerned that it was so delicious that it couldn't really be gluten free. It was.

The staff were all perfectly polite, the coffee was lovely and we were not hurried out.

I would go out of my way to visit again.

2  Thank Safetyboot
Carina J, Manager at The Jolly Sandwich, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2015

Dear Safetyboot,
We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit with us in our award winning premises. Customer satisfaction is very important to us. We work exceptionally hard to be one of the better sandwich shops in Enniskillen, and delighted to hear you enjoyed your visit.
Hopefully we see you in the near future.
Thanks again

Reviewed 28 February 2015 via mobile

Had lunch here- fabulous choice of mouth-wateringly attractive salads, wraps, panini, quiche not to mention the cakes !! Friendly staff too.

1  Thank R c
Reviewed 10 February 2015 via mobile

I celebrated a special birthday at the weekend and my husband treated us to an amazing Bailey Cheesecake, with fresh fruits and cream. It was the best I've ever had and it was shared around my family.
Thank you Carina, you certainly hit the button.

3  Thank Karen W