Been here many times and generally happy, good selection of starters and mains, mix n match. But on my most recent visit all the food was at best lukewarm, a breeding ground for bacteria etc and obviously food poisioning. I complained but was fobbed off so felt I had no choice but to ring Environmental Health given the recent headline news ecoli incident in NI. Unless they keep the food hot in future I won't ever be back. Pity, because I like the idea.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.