“Lovely wee spot”

Flo's Restaurant
Ranked #52 of 86 Restaurants in Enniskillen
Cuisines: Diner, Irish
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Called in here today just off the street as I was in town for business.
Really lovely homemade, wholesome food, great value and really attentive staff including Flo herself.

1  Thank CormDoc

Reviewed 12 June 2014

While visiting Enniskillen a few weeks ago we went into Flos for something to eat. As we had an early start we decided to have the breakfast, I had, think it was called Beckey breakfast and my husband had breakfast with no egg or tomato this came with tea/coffee and toast.

Well first of all when the toast arrived you could only describe it as CARDBOARD and came long before the food it had a vial taste of the spread on it. Then when the Breakfast arrived we just looked at each other and didn't know what to do it was all cooked in a DEEP FAT FRYER the Potato bread was like a balloon and overcooked and hard the Sodabread was Golden brown and when you put a fork into it it cracked like a crisp and as for the bacon and sausages only for the shape you couldn't distinguish them as they tasted of old socks

The whole meal tasted of everything that was cooked in the fryer before since the oil was lasted changed. I had to ask three times for my Coffee and it was half a mug of Coffee and half Foamed milk.

We could only describe the meal as the WORST MEAL EVER to look at or taste
When we go to Enniskillen again we will give Flos Resturant a by as being a chef myself I would have got the sack

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Excellent breakfast and great value for money. Flo's was lovely and clean and tidy and they had a great variety of breakfast from fry's to healthy breakfasts. We went their on a weekend break to Enniskillen and we would most certainly go back again.

Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

Came across the cafe whilst shopping in Enniskillen. Great variety of food especially if on a diet as slimming world recipes are catered for. Good value and really friendly staff. Quite small with limited seats and seems frequently busy.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Came across this little place whilst looking for somewhere for a quick bite to eat before we went to visit a relative in the nearby hospital. It's really a cafe more than a restaurant, as you choose your food from the counter then it's brought over to you, but the choice & quality of food are worthy of a restaurant. There were 2 home-made soups- we all had the chicken & it was one of the tastiest I've had in a long time. There was also a great choice of main courses all dished up with a selection of potatoes & vegetables, plus the usual cafe fare- chips, fried breakfast etc. We didn't have any of these as our soup + roll was very filling, but the main course portion size was generous to say the least, & the prices very reasonable. Tea & coffee were offered with free refills. There was also a large selection of home-made desserts- wish I'd had room to try one (or two)! The staff were very friendly & made us feel welcome. I would definitely go back there next time I'm in Enniskillen.