“FerrariF1”

Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Pat's Bar is located in the centre of Enniskillen's High Street. Set amongst the hustle and bustle of the county town, Pat's Bar is the perfect location to meet with family and friends over a drink, coffee or delicious meal. Welcome.
Reviewed 7 April 2014

This happened over 2 separate visits. Went in one night early in the week with a friend, not expecting it to be busy. Stood at the bar waiting for service & through a small hatch, I could see the bar man leaning on the bar, talking to someone. Eventually he looked round & through the hatch, looked at me & then turned back & continued on chatting. As a result, we left. Another time, I stopped in with friends from England for a bite to eat. Not a good idea...was left feeling rather ill due to the amount of grease!

1  Thank Hub F

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Today I went to pats for lunch with my friend, we didn't think anything of it but the staff came over and apologised several times for slow service as they were busy. They then came over 10 minutes later again and said they were so sorry but they had forgotten to send our order but I didn't mind because it was worth the wait but to make it even better they gave us a free dessert to say sorry! Service was fantastic and I will be returning again :)

1  Thank KitaEastham
Pats Bar E, Owner at Pat's Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2014

Hi and thank you for taking the time to post this review. We aim to greet customers as they arrive but if we don't manage to we'll always offer an apology. We are sorry that your food was one click of a button from being ordered on time but we're glad you enjoyed it. It was our pleasure to comp you "Hot Chocolate Muffins with Cream and Ice cream" as you clearly enjoyed them. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

My husband and I were browsing around Enniskillen, looking for somewhere to go for lunch. Popped in to Pat's, first time there and we were very pleasantly surprised. The staff were very friendly and were most flexible around our order. Hubby had Ribs and chips, they arrived with the nicest onion rings EVER, he doesnt eat onions so I happily obliged. I ordered a wrap filled with food that wasn't part of the choices but unlike other restaurants they gave me exactly what I wanted. The food was nicely presented in a warm peaceful athmosphere. Really enjoyed our lunch with a glass of nice wine. Don't pass by, just go in and try it.

1  Thank Sligocitytrippers
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Popped in for lunch with my mum and dad while spending the day in Enniskillen, we found the bar man to be very attentive and pleasant during our stay and all 3 off us enjoy our food immensely and will return ... Keep up the great work guys

1  Thank SandraCarty
Reviewed 10 February 2014

This bar is perfectly located in the centre of the town, it makes a good stop off if you're passing through or just hoildaying in the area. The staff are particularly friendly and as the say in Cheers 'Will Remember Your Name' or at least your face, should you call in more than once (as my partner discovered).
We called enroute and were greeted warmly by the owners (I think!). There was a broad selection of meals and specials on the lunch menu. But we opted for the 'Club Sandwich' which was freshly prepared and was quite a large helping. It was packed full of chicken and bacon, so we needed a drink to wash it all down. A very good choice and as good a club sandwich as I've every had.
This place is very clean and comfortable, the staff are friendly and the food is good. So it's certainly worthy of a visit if you're in Enniskillen.

1  Thank Leo M