“Megan , aged 9 , birthday.”
Review of Fuzion enniskillen - CLOSED

Fuzion enniskillen
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fine dine contemporary Restaurant and take away serving Asian Fuzion and international cuisine
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Big thank you to Ashling for my birthday surprise at fusion.The table looked fab.Mummy and daddy said their meal was bril. If I ask mammy nicely she might take me and my wee sister back to your restaurant sometime soon.thank you again love Megan.

1  Thank Charlies Bar E

Reviewed 14 July 2014

What a great restaurant. have been a few times and i will be back food was delicious,staff was fab greeted you with a smile and service was brilliant.
so well done everyone in fuzion
I will be back

1  Thank markscout
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Went for dinner with a few friends my meal was okay however their steak were both very well done despite being ordered medium rare. Staff were a bit disinterested. The whole experience was okay.

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

I have been here 4 times now and each meal has been of the highest order. I try to mix and match what I get at restaurants if returning and it's hard to find somewhere that constantly delivers. From the steak to the lamb shank every meal is brilliantly priced with great portions. The waitress with the glasses and the short hair is absolutely lovely and a credit to the restaurant.

1  Thank JohnJoeCunn77
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My friend and I are regular visitors to Enniskillen and last week we discovered Fuzion. What a marvellous find ! Our first reaction on stepping out of the lift was Wow ! The décor was gorgeous . We were warmly welcomed by a very pleasant lady who seated us and gave us time to drool over the extensive menu. The food was delicious, hot and invitingly presented. We enjoyed a leisurely lunch followed by coffee. This restaurant is definitely somewhere we will visit again. So congratulations Fuzion on your first year in business

1  Thank Ellen L