Lough Erne Resort
US$196
US$158
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
The Valley Hotel(Fivemiletown)(Great Value!)
US$119
TripAdvisor
Very Good 4/5
  • Restaurant
1,662 results
All reviewscatalina restaurantgolf courseblaney barthai spalough erneafternoon teabedroom lodgestar hotelnoel mcmeelcourtyard roomfive starround of golfthe main hotelgolf clubcastle humebeautiful hotelsauna and steam room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Very much enjoyed our break here. The grounds are beautiful and pleasant to walk around, the food, especially the breakfast, was excellent and well up to the 5 star rating.

The spa was great too….my wife and I both got treatments and found them to be very professional.

What holds it back from 5 star? Our bathroom wasn't properly cleaned…..fixed promptly by housekeeping, and the bedroom was far to warm which made sleep difficult the first night till we got it sorted.

Overall recommended, we will be back.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at this beautiful hotel for 2 days and everything was faultless. The food was fabulous and the staff some of the best I've come across but don't stay in this hotel if you want to leave feeling relaxed and refreshed! The heat in the bedrooms is unbearable. The windows can only be opened a tiny crack and there was no air conditioning. They do provide a fan which is noisy and of no use. On checkout I mentioned how uncomfortable the rooms were because of how warm they were and I was told that the powers that be are aware. We left this hotel not raving about the fabulous experience it was but tired and cranky.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Deirdre M
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I took my boyfriend here for his birthday! The room was so spacious and lovely with great surroundings of natural beauty! We loved dinner and were treated so we'll the staff even made him a plate with happy birthday and chocolates and strawberries! Another added touch! Great hotel will be back :)

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Channy2013
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed here with three girlfriends last weekend. Stayed in one of the Lodges on the edge of the lake. The most comfortable bed i've ever slept in! Had full use of the pool,spa area which was very pleasant, considering it was a Bank holiday weekend, only one other family using the facilities at the same time as us.Had dinner in the hotel restaurant which was fabulous, chef came out and spoke to all the diners during the evening (nice touch). Breakfast was a buffet (not in the main hotel); the range of foods was a little disappointing but what was available was hot and well presented. Staff were very attentive. Had a long walk in the grounds after breakfast, will definitely make a return visit.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife planned a birthday surprise for me and organised a two night stay here at Lough Erne. From the moment we arrived we knew that we were somewhere special. The staff could not do enough for you and it was evident that there was a willingness to please by everyone we met who worked there, in whatever role. As you would expect from a 5 star rated hotel, everything was of a very high standard. From the cleanliness, to the food, the facilities and the bed. And what a bed. I thought I knew comfort before this stay, now I know what it really means. The setting of the hotel is beautiful and tranquil. You can see why it was chosen to host last year's G8 summit. For those of you wishing to visit the gorgeous County of Fermanagh, I would encourage you to treat yourself to stay here. I guarantee that you won't be disappointed.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple