Recently I was treated to afternoon tea at this resort. It was a birthday present from my daughters and granddaughters. I had never been to the resort before and had the most wonderful afternoon. The hotel is spectacular, both inside and out, and the staff are so pleasant and attentive. A special mention to Anna who served us and talked us through our traditional afternoon teas and Andrew and Kris who very kindly brought me a complimentary birthday slate and sang 'happy birthday'. The food served with the tea was beautiful. We enjoyed the experience so much that my daughters have decided that we will come back every year for my birthday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lough Erne Resort, Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh, host venue to the G 8 Summit 2013 is the first AA and NITB Five Star Hotel in Northern Ireland and was awarded 'Best Hotel' at the 2011 Northern Ireland Tourism Awards. In 2010, it was awarded ‘Golf Resort of The Year’ by the Irish Golf Tour Operators Association. The Resort is the ultimate expression in old world heritage and new world luxury, set on its very own 600 acre peninsula, between Castle Hume Lough and Lower Lough Erne, just outside Enniskillen, with stunning panoramic views from almost every vantage point. This unique luxury Fermanagh hotel’s facilities include: •120 luxury Rooms and Suites•Two Championship Golf Courses including The Faldo Course, a Golf World & Golf Monthly Top 20 Course (UK & Ireland) and the Championship Castle Hume Course•Rory McIlroy has been its Touring Professional representing The Resort around the World•The Golf Academy, a state of the art Practice and Tuition centre•Authentic Thai Spa, with Thai Therapists using Thai Products and techniques•A variety of innovative Dining Experiences with menus composed by Award winning Chef, Noel McMeel. Including: The Catalina Restaurant, The Blaney Bar with an Exclusive collection of 101 Irish Whiskies; The Loughside Bar & Grill, a variety of Afternoon Teas in The Garden Hall and The Halfway House located behind the 9th Green of The Faldo Championship Course•6 Conference & Meeting Rooms•Cygnets The 'BIG' Experience for our younger guests (0-11 years)•One of Ireland’s most romantic Wedding Venues. All this combined with warm, friendly and attentive service make Lough Erne Resort one of the world’s most magical destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Lough Erne Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lough Erne Hotel Enniskillen
- Lough Erne Enniskillen
- Lough Erne Resort Enniskillen, County Fermanagh