“Excellent Value in Modern Surroundings”

Glendarragh Valley Inn
Ranked #7 of 22 Enniskillen B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Stayed here for three nights in October 2012 during a business trip. The price and modern look of the place attracted me when I found it on Trip Advisor. I was warmly greeted on arrival by a young waitress who was obviously busy in the dining room / bar but look the time to check me in and advise I may be eligible for a reduced B&B + evening meal rate. Everythinng was good - clean well sized room, tv, wi-fi, shower etc. Food good too and always a plus if you can eat and have a pint without having to go else where. Its a small place - really a B&B come hotel with a modern bar and restaurant. The owner John serves breakfast in the mornings - he's very quiet and doesnt come accross as being very friendly. Typical Fermanagh man - we sort of made friends on my last night and he actually smiled! I think he's ok though - just gives the wrong first impression. I would definately stay here again. John gave me a very good rate and discounted it again at check out.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank sunnywhitehead

Reviewed 4 October 2012

As soon as we walked in this place did not feel right. It had none of the warm welcome we found everywhere else we went in Northern Ireland. It was very quiet which did not help.Staff were very hard to find. Our two night stay had to be cut short due to unforseen circumstances and I was made to feel I had done something wrong.Despite already staying one night had to pay part of the second night. On the plus side the food was good and the young girl who served was very nice, but it felt uncomfortable being almost the only people in a very large dining room.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Cath H
Reviewed 19 August 2012

The hotel is very clean, the rooms are not luxurious, but they are extremely comfortable, especially the King sized bed. There was all i wanted for just the one night stopover on a business trip - TV and Wi-Fi in the room, a good shower and comfortable bed. Depending which mobile network you're on you may, or may not, get reception. The food was very tasty, well cooked and well presented with a clever combination of flavours. Oh, and they serve a mean pint of Guinness too! All in all absolutely brilliant value and a pleasure to stay there.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Witshireman
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Comfortable beds, Good food, no noises from the next room. Plenty of hot water.
We stayed for the weekend which included 2 nights b and b and one evening meal, very good value.
We shaould have had a second meal there too.
We will use this Inn again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2012

My husband, 4-year old son & I stayed here on 21st July & had a lovely time. The room was a good size, very clean & the bed was HUGE! Which was great because our son lay beside us & is like an octopus in the bed - arms & legs everywhere! We didn't eat dinner in the restaurant - I wish we had after reading the great reviews about it. Breakfast was lovely - the waitress was very pleasant & helpful. We will definitely be staying here again when we're in the area!

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank AntrimGirl75
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Manager John definately ensured that our stay was no trouble at all, courteous helpful and flexible.
Great for parents with mobility problems, room 103 had it's own wet room and easy access toilet, handrails etc. Excellent as all facilities on ground floor including bar area, rooms and restaurant.
Plenty of safe car parking on site too.
Food was lovely, hearty breakfasts, would highly recommend steak night. No complaints, Small suggestion; snacks at bar like crisps or nuts available for customers having drinks would be advantageous. Would definately stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Weescotslassi
Reviewed 4 November 2011

booked a day offer. Room 100 was very clean and well prepared. The inn was immaculate everywhere. When out on Friday night and was given a front door key incase we were very late. Staff all very friendly and professional in a nice easy going way. had a meal on Saturday at 8.45pm most had eaten by then so few people about. as it was a deal was given the early bird menu. I was alittle disappointed as the reviews suggested the food was great. However the meal was beautifully cooked and i was more than pleased. Unfortunately i had to cut short the stay and return home on Sunday morning. They refused to charge for full 3 night stay even though I was happy to pay as it was I who cut short the visit. Instead I was charge only for a 2 night deal, which I think was generous but seems tipical of the spirit of the Inn. Ederney itself is tiny but on good roads to all the many attractions of the area which is stunningly beautiful. I can highly recommend this little gem and look forward to completing a weekend there soon

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ANDREW95
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enniskillen
Westville Hotel
Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel & Lodges
Belmore Court Motel
Belmore Court Motel
#2 of 22 in Enniskillen

Been to Glendarragh Valley Inn? Share your experiences!