The runnymede hotel is one of the gems of the area. Although it has a 70's look on the outside the inside is tastefull and comfortable. Seating for afternoon tea is reserved by the large glass windows overlooking the Thames. The service is impeccable. The tea consisted of a glass of champagne delicious finger sandwichs amd plenty of them, wonderful little cakes and pastries with scones,jam and clotted cream to finish. The tea or coffee was never ending. A wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set right on the banks of the river Thames we are the perfect location for a short break. Our family friendly hotel is near attractions, theme parks and fantastic sights. There's so much to do right here too with riverside walks, our award-winning spa, gorgeous riverside dining and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Runnymede on Thames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Runnymede-On-Thames Hotel Egham
- Runnymede Hotel Egham
- Hotel Runnymede
- The Runnymede On Thames Egham, Surrey