I was really surprised by the last two reviews, the Runnymede hotel was fantastic. I booked this for a hen weekend and chose it due to the fab location and a great review read about the spa in a national paper. The staff were absolutely amazing, so helpful and really polite. The rooms were immaculate and the spa was perfect.
When the sun is shining this place is particularly lovely. The Thames towpath runs in front of the hotel and you can do really nice walks from here. Being a mother I would also say that this place is great for families. There are children's indoor and outdoor pool facilities and the Runnymede pleasure ground a nearby walk from the hotel has bouncy castles, go carts, paddling pool etc.
Finally we ate at the hotel for dinner lunch and breakfast. You have a buffet option (which was well stocked and fresh) or a couple of other a la carte dining options.
All in all a wonderful stay, thank you to the staff of the hotel for making it a very special hen weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set right on the banks of the river Thames we are the perfect location for a short break. Our family friendly hotel is near attractions, theme parks and fantastic sights. There's so much to do right here too with riverside walks, our award-winning spa, gorgeous riverside dining and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Superbreak UK, Ebookers, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Runnymede on Thames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Runnymede-On-Thames Hotel Egham
- Runnymede Hotel Egham
- Hotel Runnymede
- The Runnymede On Thames Egham, Surrey