A group of girlfriends met up at the Runnymede for dinner and drinks and we were not disappointed. The Lock restaurant held our table for over an hour whilst we enjoyed drinks on the terrace right by the river. The food was excellent especially the short ribs and the fish and chips. After dinner drinks and coffee on the terrace was a treat. The staff were excellent and didn't hurry us away even though they had closed the restaurant, instead providing more coffees even after we had paid the bill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set right on the banks of the river Thames we are the perfect location for a short break. Our family friendly hotel is near attractions, theme parks and fantastic sights. There's so much to do right here too with riverside walks, our award-winning spa, gorgeous riverside dining and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Runnymede on Thames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Runnymede-On-Thames Hotel Egham
- Runnymede Hotel Egham
- Hotel Runnymede
- The Runnymede On Thames Egham, Surrey