This is the 2nd visit my daughter and I have had to the Runnymede. It is a friendly, laid back hotel that seems to suit families, couples and business people. We had riverside view rooms on both visits which are well worth paying for and if we come again I would upgrade to a deluxe room as the extra space and roomier bathroom are worth it.
The spa is lovely and we both enjoyed a treatment there which was competitively priced.
We ate in the Lock Bar restaurant where staff were helpful and friendly and food outstanding.
My only tiny criticism is that last year the spa and rooms used White Company toiletries which were gorgeous and this year the Espa toiletries smell quite unpleasant.
We would love to return and make this an annual mum and daughter weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set right on the banks of the river Thames we are the perfect location for a short break. Our family friendly hotel is near attractions, theme parks and fantastic sights. There's so much to do right here too with riverside walks, our award-winning spa, gorgeous riverside dining and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Runnymede on Thames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Runnymede-On-Thames Hotel Egham
- Runnymede Hotel Egham
- Hotel Runnymede
- The Runnymede On Thames Egham, Surrey