2,175 results
All reviews leftbank restaurant lock restaurant left bank buffet restaurant outdoor pool magna carta riverside room walk along the river river view watching the boats spa facilities lovely hotel lounge bar heathrow airport relaxing break great weekend deluxe room
Reviewed 7 January 2019 via mobile

We has a wonderful time staying at the hotel. The food was amazing. The staff are always very friendly and helpful. We stayed for 2 nights over Christmas and boring day. Will definitely be back next year.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Elmiles
Runnymede_Manager, Guest Relations Manager at The Runnymede on Thames, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2019

Thank you for your lovely review of The Runnymede on Thames. I am glad that you and your family had an amazing time and found the team helpful and friendly and the food delicious at the Christmas period. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 7 January 2019

I had a fabulous family break at the Runneymede and was so delighted to stay in the beautiful accessible room. I travek often and as a wheelchair user, have stayed in many places that have been poorly adapted or neglected in terms of an overall hotel's refurbishment. Not the case here. the room was lovely - huge, well furnished and luxurious, with very helpful accessible touches. The surfaces were a good height for me inclduing clothes hanging and shelves, the bathroom was enormous and just lovely. The spa was super - although tricky in terms of pool access ( given the great facilities otherwise I would recommned the runneymede considered a pool-side hoist which would really raise the bar and help them offer disabled travellers something special - likewise a wheelchair accessible changing room with adjustable bench would have been fantastic!)
The hotel overall was great and I will hurry to return with my family.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your wonderful review of The Runnymede on Thames. I am thrilled that you found the accessible room beautiful, well maintained, huge and luxurious with helpful touches and the surfaces of a good height. I have passed on your feedback regarding accessible changes in the Spa to our Management team for consideration. I am delighted that you and your family will hurry to return and look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 3 January 2019 via mobile

Had a fantastic Sunday lunch - the food was delicious and the service excellent. Such a lot to choose from for the starter table - spoilt for choice!
Festive atmos
We were upgraded to a lovely room - ideal pre-flight location.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Runnymede_Manager, Guest Relations Manager at The Runnymede on Thames, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2019

Thank you for your great review of The Runnymede on Thames. I am pleased that you found us ideal as a pre-flight location and that you enjoyed a fantastic Sunday lunch and that you found the service excellent, the atmosphere festive and the upgraded room lovely. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 January 2019 via mobile

Spent Christmas Day and Boxing Day there....and have gone to lunch and dinner there many times. Outstanding in every way ...environment, food, drinks, service, the other clients who stay there. A great all around atmosphere and definitely a cut way above the rest...attention to details, design, comfort and hospitality. The restaurants are fabulous and the buffet is a hit with everyone. The hostesses and service staff are great, and actually seem happy and are genuinely friendly ...definitely not your typical London area customer service. Great place to go with family, friends or even by yourself. The spa is excellent.

If you have high standards and want to feel good from beginning to end, go there, stay there and take anyone you know there. Everyone loves it. What’s not to like? Not cheap but very well worth the very fair cost. They get a 10 out of 10 from me every time. I bring everyone I know there...just know that it’s not a tibe ride type of place, so drive or take Uber from the tube. You will be glad you did. I might go back this week...

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SAPVNN

Thank you for your wonderful review of The Runnymede on Thames. I am thrilled that you are a regular guest at the hotel and always recommend us and bring family and friends with you. I am also pleased that you found Christmas Day and Boxing Day outstanding in every way. I have passed on your kind words to everyone and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 January 2019

A beautiful location to stay. Plenty of activities to do, relax or workout in gym or walking along the river Thames. All the staff were very very helpful and friendly and the food was excellent. I would love to go back there again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your lovely review of The Runnymede on Thames. I am delighted that you found the location beautiful, the activities plentiful, the spa great to relax or work out in, the food excellent and the team friendly and helpful. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.