“Woodstock”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Rose and Crown

Rose and Crown
Ranked #6 of 52 Restaurants in Egham
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our beautiful "chocolate box" pub is set in the lush, green countryside of Thorpe and is everything a good, traditional English pub should be and we're proud of what we've achieved. We serve delicious food all day, everyday!
Egham, United Kingdom
“Woodstock”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

We like going to the this restaurant as w r always made welcome. My husband is disabled and they r always there to help. They have daily newspapers if u Just want a drink and catch up with the news.
It is always busy so be aware there may not be a table at busy times however if the weather is good you can sit outside front or back and here is a children's area.
The food is excellent and they change the specials once a month.
All in all I would give them . 4 stars but there is always room for improvement and hey accept any small criticism with good grace!
Big advantage they serve food all day!!

1 Thank Sandra L

blackpool
“A must to visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Just had an excellent meal at the Rose and Crown. All food was well cooked and very good.

However I must say the staff made our visit memorable. They were all hard working and very friendly. Unfortunately we didn't get the name of our waitress, but she was amazingly good at her job.

If you are in the area do visit.

London, United Kingdom
“Great service, mostly great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

Met up with a dozen or so friends for lunch. The waitress could not have been more helpful, despite people all wanting seperate bills, and she coped with admirably. Reasonable choice of beer, starters all good and most of mains. Chicken Ceaser Salad was a bit of a disappointment, with basically a mountain of cos lettuce, and tiny amount of dressing/chicken. However maybe I was spoilt by fantastic one I had the week before elsewhere. I like this place, the service could not have been better, and worth a visit.

2 Thank spikefromsurrey
Haslemere
“Super!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

4 of us went to the Rose and Crown for lunch and I can say how much we enjoyed our meals, the staff couldn't do enough for us even though they were busy. I was very impressed that even the plates were hot which makes a pleasant change. Some of the specials were quite expensive but on the whole the menu was excellent. Getting a table was tricky even though I had booked a couple of days beforehand which I really didn't think was necessary as it was a week day so I am glad I made the call. Parking was easy, all in all I can honestly say that I would definately go back as would my friends.

• Visited March 2014
Isleworth, United Kingdom
“Great venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

Went with the family for the first time to the Rose and Crown, Egham, and didn't know what to expect. Upon entering, found a busy pub/restaurant with a warm atmosphere. Most of the tables were full (a reassuring sign), but didn't have to wait long. We all had a superb Sunday lunch, coupled with excellent service by friendly staff.
Will go again in the future and would certainly recommend.