“Excellent Japanese and Korean Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sushi Hana - CLOSED

Sushi Hana
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Korean
Carmel, New York
“Excellent Japanese and Korean Food”
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

We LOVE Sushi Hana. Excellent sushi & sashimi. The fish is always fresh and the presentation of the sushi and rolls is appetising.

Great benefit is the Korean items on the menu!! Sometimes we like our food cooked. Good kimchee and fantastic spice --bulgogi is very good.

Sushi Hana offers great value and a friendly atmosphere.

Highly recommend!

2 Thank William D

Reykjavik, Iceland
“Fantastic place!”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I went there on my birthday with co-workers and ordered the Chicken Teriyaki, we also ordered some sushi for the table. The food was absolutely amazing! The sushi was fresh and the chicken may be the tastiest food I've ever had. We ordered take-away from them a few days later and again it was amazing (not as fresh but that is to be expected). The service is very friendly and the restaurant is fairly cozy.
I can't recommend this place enough and hopefully I'll be back one day for some more (I don't live in the area).

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Steinar_Showbiz
“Family oriented place ”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

I had lunch with my parents , it was nice , a bit small but the food and staff service more than compensated, it was money well spent !

“💑”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

I had valentines dinner there with my boyfriend , there chicken katsu curry was very tasty , but the pancake was the best part of the meal!

“Good first visit ”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Some friends of mine highly recommended it , so I tried it out last week ,the sushi was absolutely delicious , waitress and chef were very welcoming as well , definitely visiting it again soon !