“Best coffee shop in Dereham...”
Review of Flour and Bean

Flour and Bean
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Dereham
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Best coffee shop in Dereham...”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Have just spent a week in Dereham visiting family and felt I had to write on here to share my experience. My husband and our 3 children popped in to flour and bean for our lunch one day last week. We were served by Kate, who I now know is the manager, and we were very impressed by her customer service and the patience she had with our very indecisive children! Our food and drinks arrived very promptly, the coffees were amazing (flat whites) and the food was delicious.
Me and my husband had a hog roast baguette and shared a Cornish pasty and pork and apple sausage roll and the children had sausage rolls and cookies.
Flour and bean Cornish pastry's are to die for, as are the pork and apple sausage rolls which I had never had before.
We also had some freshly made cheese scones which had just come out of the oven which were gorgeous.
During our visit, kate and her team couldn't of done enough for us, and you can see how hard they all work but so lovely to see it done with a smile.
A truly enjoyable experience and we will definitely be back.

• Visited August 2014
4 Thank UkMegan77

norfolk
“Well worth a visit.”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Good choice of hot drinks and snacks, great selection of cakes but if here in the morning have a sausage sandwich, great sausages on fresh bloomer bread. Lunchtime, apart from Sundays have the roast pork baguette with crackling and apple sauce, delicious and very reasonable.

Visited May 2014
Dereh
“Hog roast”
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

i love going to flour and bean on my day off to get a hog roast .the hot roast are really nice and worth £2.79 .they have the hog the ready for dinner time.

Visited March 2014
Norwich, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“They are the best bakers ... EVER !!!”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I have eaten in the Dereham Flour and Bean many many times . They are simply the best in Dereham . I was prompted to write this as every time i go there they excel themselves in the quality of food and their customer service is second to none. Well done to the team that run this branch
I was so impressed I asked if I could take the picture below .

• Visited February 2014
Dereham, United Kingdom
“Just EXCELLENT”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I cannot rate this little place enough! Every thing, and I mean everything, is home made! You would think with home made produce this would affect the price? Absolutely not! You get so much for you money! An excellent variety of foods ranging from savory to sweet!

The staff were very helpful and even made me up my own sandwich from scratch there and then! Service with a smile, just excellent!

Visited July 2013