“Excellent breakfast again with matching service”
Review of Copcut Elm

Copcut Elm
Ranked #56 of 64 Restaurants in Droitwich
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Droitwich-Spa
“Excellent breakfast again with matching service”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Went for a breakfast treat with 4 members of my family who had heard from me that this place was the place to go for breakfast locally. Most ordered the All Day Breakfasts with Cappuccino’s & tea. Top notch service from Charlotte who provided flawless customer service & friendliness; nothing was too much trouble & she regularly enquired if everything was Ok etc. and whether there was anything else she could get us. Everything was cooked just right -very tasty indeed. The portion sizes much appreciated for a good start to the day as was the free refills to our Cappuccino’s- a great price at £4.99 food and drink! Also very good choice available on breakfast menu for other tempting dishes too. Again highly recommended!

• Visited October 2013

Worcester, United Kingdom
“forgotten food”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We came here for my mother in laws birthday. My husbands food didn't turn up so we had to ask for it then he had a long wait and we nearly finished by the time his came out. My kids sausages were burnt to a crisp and way to spicy, All of our chips were stone cold, my lamb shank was nothing but fat plus didn't get yorkshire pudding as they said they had ran out, i didn't get anything extra on my plate. When my husbands plate did come out they put stuff on there which said he didn't want, my father in laws steak was burnt and dry when he asked for medium and my brothers fish was full of bones. The waitress showed him the menu to show it may contain bones but this was bones all the way threw and he couldn't eat it. I use to enjoy coming here but the place has gone so down hill

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank gemmajunkshop
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Dirty”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

On my visit to the Copcut elm i note that the table i sat at was very sticky although it looked clean when i first sat down. Upon looking around i found the whole place appeared very dirty. There were cobwebs hanging from the ceiling and down the walls.

I pointed this out to one of the members of staff asking if they needed a cleaner, he informed me that they had one and that they had been there for 17 yrs. i suggested that they got a new one pointing to all the cobwebs.

His reply was that the place was going to be refurbished, plus he appeared to think that it was funny.

Will not be rushing back in a hurry and even if they do refurbish the place does not mean the standard of cleaning will be any better if they are keeping the same cleaner.

• Visited September 2013
Droitwich-Spa
“Another “top notch”/5 star breakfast”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Made a return visit with my eldest son & his friend as I was so impressed a few weeks ago & wanted them to experience the breakfasts. We were not disappointed! We ordered the All Day Breakfasts with 2 Cappuccino & tea. Yet again excellent friendly service from the person who took our order, this time a young and pleasant lady who was welcoming and very customer focussed. The three of us agreed this was the best breakfast we have had, certainly in Worcestershire and probably beyond! Cappucinos & tea were also very good. Everything tasted great with generous portion size, just right for hungry people ! Highly recommended!

• Visited August 2013
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Visit with the children everytime I'm in Droitwich. Cakes & puddings definately worth taking a day from your diet for!”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Brill service (considering the staff are bombarded with hoards of kids!) I think they are very good - I dont think I would be so calm with them all! Even if children are being naughty or loud everyone understands so just lets them get on with it. The greatest time is when they see the huge cakes & puddings. Ok food (main courses) are only average I am still glad they do loads of meals so you have plenty to choose from. Puds still the best!

• Visited July 2013