“Avoid”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Avoid”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Overall terrible, food cold and came out wrong. Then sent it back to come out as cold and still wrong!
Please retrain your cooks!!! As they can not be chefs im sorry to say.
The only plus was they sell my favourite cider.
Need drastic measures to improve. Very sad to say

• Visited March 2014

“oh dear”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

We popped in on spec and ordered a half rack of ribs with chips. When the food arrived the plate was greasy dirty and cold, and to say the chips were luke warm is generous. The ribs looked very mediocre and the corn on the cob was overcooked. We complained to the manager, had our money back and left never to return. We went up the road to the Swan at Martin Hussingtree, had a delicious half rotisserie chicken with piping hot new potatoes, cabbage , peas and carrots for less money and in far more pleasant surroundings with courteous staff.

Worcester, United Kingdom
“Really disappointed with food and customer service”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

We used to eat here regularly, however our meal this time was awful: had to return both drinks at different times (and queue each time) as glasses were dirty, returned my meal because it was the wrong one, it was brought back to me with one of the missing sides and I was told it was right and I was wrong (clearly did not match description on menu - poor waitress could clearly see this but seemed to have been given her orders), ate it as I was fed up at this point, bit into the middle of my burger to find it was raw (not just on the underdone side, actually raw), partners ribs were stone cold (straight out of the fridge?!), no one around to speak to, did not want to queue again at this point as was really fed up, left and contacted the company to complain and have still not had a response - don't make reviews as a habit but don't want anyone else to waste their money!!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank BettyR9
Droitwich, Worcs
“Not as good as previous times”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We popped in to have tea with our daughter and found a table quite easily as it was practically empty. We ordered our food. I ordered the curry and have to say it looked like it was the say befores. Nothing great to report. Daughter had chicken nuggets but they didn't look too fresh either. I visited the toilet with my daughter and noticed only 2 toilets were in use. Opened one door to find poo on the floor which had been trod in outside the cubicle too. I informed one of the girls behind the bar that I think the floor needs cleaning and explained to her what I had found. Noticed the landlady floating around and thought she will tell her..........nope......I stayed for a few minutes to see if she would mention it to her.......nope......how bad is that! Also my daughter is 7 years old and some of the kids were just outrageous. The parents didn't give a toss whilst their kids were throwing themselves on the floor etc. total mayhem. If it were my daughter acting that way she would know about it. Also saw a few people returning their meals for one reason or another. I won't be hurrying back

“Will not return here.”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Don't eat the desserts in the glass display unit, there all made of some cheap, nasty cream/marshmallow, made us all feel sick, I had the cheesecake which wasn't cheesecake at all, I've never tasted anything so disgusting and my kids said the same.