This is the second year that we have enjoyed a three night break in January at this lovely hotel and again it didn't disappoint. The room was small but well equipped and the bed and pillows make for a great night's sleep. Its also a real bonus to have a decent hairdryer. Breakfast was cooked to order and although there was a short wait it's worth it for the quality of the food produced. The evening meals were also of the highest quality and on the second night of our stay the hotel had a Burns Night with a piper, the menu reflecting Scottish cuisine and a Ceiledh band playing in the function room, who were excellent. The staff are very friendly and helpful, a real credit. We also booked a spa teatment each and can thoroughly recommend booking one. The spa is small, but well equipped and is best enjoyed late afternoon as people start to head back to their rooms or finish their spa days, so it is quieter after 5pm. Perfectly located for visiting the area, especially good if you like coastal walks as the Jurassic Coast is within easy reach. Look forward to returning next January if not sooner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a fantastic stay at Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa in Dorset. Wake up to incredible views over to the harbour, enjoy a bracing walk across to Hengistbury Head, or hide away at the luxurious Harbour Spa! Make the most of this unique location whatever the season - a change of scenery, warm and attentive hospitality, delicious food, which reflects the very best local produce, and a chance to breathe in the fresh sea air. The Upper Deck Restaurant serves delicious, locally-sourced dishes and is open for lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and drinks. Or you can also choose to dine in the award-winning Jetty Restaurant situated within the hotel's grounds. Stay in one of the luxury 64 bedrooms, some with four-poster beds and private garden terraces overlooking Mudeford Quay. All of the bedrooms feature flat screen televisions, tea and coffee making facilities and White Company toiletries. The Harbour Spa is a haven of relaxation. Enjoy a relaxing spa treatment - from manicures and pedicures to facials and specialised massages. Relax in the indoor swimming pool, hydrotherapy pool, sauna, salt grotto and crystal steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Christchurch Harbour Hotel And Spa
- The Christchurch Harbour Hotel Christchurch
- Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa Dorset