3 of us had a spa day here, chose the place because of good reviews and setting. Arrived spa was lovely,, given robes etc, the changing rooms were tiny & the swimming pool was cool, not the spa temp you usually get, the sauna & steam room were nice but I'm not sure about the salt room, it was freezing. We had to get changed to have our lunch in the restaurant, on paper the menu looks lovely I had figs & goats cheese for starters very very nice, 2 of us had the lamb shank for main it was terrible, very fatty, tough & unedible, as were were not asked how our food was when eating, I complained they could see from our plates we hadn't eaten it, we were just told we didnt have to pay the £4 suppliment, very dissapointed. The desserts were nice, service very poor. The actual spa treatment was nice although it wasn't quite 45 mins. I would try elsewhere for my next spa day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a fantastic stay at Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa in Dorset. Wake up to incredible views over to the harbour, enjoy a bracing walk across to Hengistbury Head, or hide away at the luxurious Harbour Spa! Make the most of this unique location whatever the season - a change of scenery, warm and attentive hospitality, delicious food, which reflects the very best local produce, and a chance to breathe in the fresh sea air. The Upper Deck Restaurant serves delicious, locally-sourced dishes and is open for lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and drinks. Or you can also choose to dine in the award-winning Jetty Restaurant situated within the hotel's grounds. Stay in one of the luxury 64 bedrooms, some with four-poster beds and private garden terraces overlooking Mudeford Quay. All of the bedrooms feature flat screen televisions, tea and coffee making facilities and White Company toiletries. The Harbour Spa is a haven of relaxation. Enjoy a relaxing spa treatment - from manicures and pedicures to facials and specialised massages. Relax in the indoor swimming pool, hydrotherapy pool, sauna, salt grotto and crystal steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Christchurch Harbour Hotel And Spa
- The Christchurch Harbour Hotel Christchurch
- Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa Dorset