Stayed for one night last Sunday as a surprise night away for my boyfriend, picked the hotel for the location and spa facilities. Yes car park was busy, but loved the hotel! I had booked a bronzed room but was given a silver room with a gorgeous view of the harbour, very lovely. Rooms were immaculately cleaned and lovely decor. Only thing was we had dressing gowns missing from our room and needed for spa, took a few phone calls and a walk to reception before we finally got them.
Perfect relaxation treat, I am a fan of spas and I must say this is one of the best hotel spas I have been too, pool was a little cold but the hydrotherapy pool with mood lights and the steam/spa/salt room made up for this! I was impressed with the spa, lovely little touches included such as complimentary drinks, magazines, slippers, best thing we loved was the relaxation room which I cannot find a picture off on the Internet, a room with loungers, blankets, relaxing music and candles, was bliss!
We ate in the Jetty as the Harbour Restaurant was full, our meal cost £90 for both of us including a bottle of wine, but well worth it as a treat and was amazing! Def recommend the sticky toffee pudding!
Great location, would love to come here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a fantastic stay at Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa in Dorset. Wake up to incredible views over to the harbour, enjoy a bracing walk across to Hengistbury Head, or hide away at the luxurious Harbour Spa! Make the most of this unique location whatever the season - a change of scenery, warm and attentive hospitality, delicious food, which reflects the very best local produce, and a chance to breathe in the fresh sea air. The Upper Deck Restaurant serves delicious, locally-sourced dishes and is open for lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and drinks. Or you can also choose to dine in the award-winning Jetty Restaurant situated within the hotel's grounds. Stay in one of the luxury 64 bedrooms, some with four-poster beds and private garden terraces overlooking Mudeford Quay. All of the bedrooms feature flat screen televisions, tea and coffee making facilities and White Company toiletries. The Harbour Spa is a haven of relaxation. Enjoy a relaxing spa treatment - from manicures and pedicures to facials and specialised massages. Relax in the indoor swimming pool, hydrotherapy pool, sauna, salt grotto and crystal steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Christchurch Harbour Hotel Christchurch
- The Christchurch Harbour Hotel And Spa
- Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa Dorset