I have just returned from an overnight stay at the Christchurch Harbour with my 3 friends. This was my 3rd visit to the hotel and we were not disappointed! We arrived at 2pm and were able to check into our rooms straightaway which was a bonus. Rooms were amazing, boutique and contemporary style, very clean and very comfortable. On discovering there were no spa robes in the room, a call to reception resulted in housekeeping delivering robes within 5 minutes. Spa was lovely and relaxing, but the hydra pool was a little cool. My treatment therapist was very friendly and polite (Gemma).
We were on a 1 night package with dinner, bed and breakfast. Dinner was literally " out of this world" with excellent service all evening. Staff were friendly and engaging. Food was of an extremely high standard with plenty of choice.
After a very comfortable nights sleep, breakfast was more than adequate served once again by the same friendly staff as before. This hotel is a superb choice if you want to get away from it all. Very cosy lounge areas with a nice overall atmosphere. We will be returning in the summer to take advantage of the terrace outside! Bournemouth is a very convenient 20 minutes drive.
Thankyou for a lovely stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a fantastic stay at Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa in Dorset. Wake up to incredible views over to the harbour, enjoy a bracing walk across to Hengistbury Head, or hide away at the luxurious Harbour Spa! Make the most of this unique location whatever the season - a change of scenery, warm and attentive hospitality, delicious food, which reflects the very best local produce, and a chance to breathe in the fresh sea air. The Upper Deck Restaurant serves delicious, locally-sourced dishes and is open for lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and drinks. Or you can also choose to dine in the award-winning Jetty Restaurant situated within the hotel's grounds. Stay in one of the luxury 64 bedrooms, some with four-poster beds and private garden terraces overlooking Mudeford Quay. All of the bedrooms feature flat screen televisions, tea and coffee making facilities and White Company toiletries. The Harbour Spa is a haven of relaxation. Enjoy a relaxing spa treatment - from manicures and pedicures to facials and specialised massages. Relax in the indoor swimming pool, hydrotherapy pool, sauna, salt grotto and crystal steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Christchurch Harbour Hotel And Spa
- The Christchurch Harbour Hotel Christchurch
- Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa Dorset