Because I am Disabled I was given a room close to the lift, Bar and Dining Room. A High backed chair was supplied to make me more comfortable.The staff were all excellent and no task was was too much for them. The room was large, airy and had a patio overlooking the Bay, and was clean and well appointed.The room was warm and cosy,lights took time to get used to, and the towel rail in the bathroom was red hot and tended to burn your right arm when you were at the sink (which had a hairline crack). The food and the service and £30 set Dinner Menu (for 4 Courses) were all excellent.The Hungarian dining room waiter was very professional, as well as being very pleasant and charming. The Breakfast was really good with choices of cereals,fresh fruit segments etc was exceptional, as was the cooked breakfast. I would recommend this hotel for a Winter Break as the hotel is warm and cosy and the open fires create atmosphere as well as warmth. Because of my disability I did not use the Spa, but heard good reports of the facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a fantastic stay at Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa in Dorset. Wake up to incredible views over to the harbour, enjoy a bracing walk across to Hengistbury Head, or hide away at the luxurious Harbour Spa! Make the most of this unique location whatever the season - a change of scenery, warm and attentive hospitality, delicious food, which reflects the very best local produce, and a chance to breathe in the fresh sea air. The Upper Deck Restaurant serves delicious, locally-sourced dishes and is open for lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and drinks. Or you can also choose to dine in the award-winning Jetty Restaurant situated within the hotel's grounds. Stay in one of the luxury 64 bedrooms, some with four-poster beds and private garden terraces overlooking Mudeford Quay. All of the bedrooms feature flat screen televisions, tea and coffee making facilities and White Company toiletries. The Harbour Spa is a haven of relaxation. Enjoy a relaxing spa treatment - from manicures and pedicures to facials and specialised massages. Relax in the indoor swimming pool, hydrotherapy pool, sauna, salt grotto and crystal steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Christchurch Harbour Hotel And Spa
- The Christchurch Harbour Hotel Christchurch
- Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa Dorset