My husband treated me to a spa day and treatment and I must say the time just flew by. I thoroughly enjoyed my spa experience and the 40 minutes back massage was one of the best I've had. It was an amazing feeling when a foil sheet was put on my back and it heated up for a while. Meanwhile, my legs was massaged and I felt so relaxed. I also managed to use the gym and worked out on the cross trainer.
The negative feedback was that complementary fruit was stated on my spa day package/letter but when I asked at reception, they said it had all gone. I was disappointed to hear that as I was there at 12.00 felt peckish by 2.30pm but luckily I knew that I had afternoon tea at 4pm. Also, there were no lockers for me to use and the only ones left were very high up that you need to stand on the bench to reach it. Luckily, a lady gave me her locker because she had nearly finished and didn't want me to stand on the bench for health and safety reasons. If it was n't for the kind lady, I would have reported this at reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a fantastic stay at Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa in Dorset. Wake up to incredible views over to the harbour, enjoy a bracing walk across to Hengistbury Head, or hide away at the luxurious Harbour Spa! Make the most of this unique location whatever the season - a change of scenery, warm and attentive hospitality, delicious food, which reflects the very best local produce, and a chance to breathe in the fresh sea air. The Upper Deck Restaurant serves delicious, locally-sourced dishes and is open for lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and drinks. Or you can also choose to dine in the award-winning Jetty Restaurant situated within the hotel's grounds. Stay in one of the luxury 64 bedrooms, some with four-poster beds and private garden terraces overlooking Mudeford Quay. All of the bedrooms feature flat screen televisions, tea and coffee making facilities and White Company toiletries. The Harbour Spa is a haven of relaxation. Enjoy a relaxing spa treatment - from manicures and pedicures to facials and specialised massages. Relax in the indoor swimming pool, hydrotherapy pool, sauna, salt grotto and crystal steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Stayforlong S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Christchurch Harbour Hotel And Spa
- The Christchurch Harbour Hotel Christchurch
- Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa Dorset