We stayed over two nights on the last weekend of February half term - we left our small ones at home. We chose this hotel for location and especially wanted a home from home room for the weekend. Room 525 didn't disappoint in any way. We were surprised with a lovely note from the management and lovely box of choccies for our anniversary which we enjoyed with our nespressos (such a good touch in the room)
Spacious room, lovely decor, comfy bed (we changed the pillows from feather to another variety) We ate in the Upper Deck restaurant and found the staff to be very polite, courteous. Lovely Chateaubriand for our Anniversary dinner sitting in the window looking at the wild and windy weather.
Breakfasts were equally good and lovely atmosphere in the Upper Deck restaurant again looking out on the Spit at Mudeford.
Thank you for a lovely stay. We will be back and look forward to seeing the new reception renovations:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a fantastic stay at Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa in Dorset. Wake up to incredible views over to the harbour, enjoy a bracing walk across to Hengistbury Head, or hide away at the luxurious Harbour Spa! Make the most of this unique location whatever the season - a change of scenery, warm and attentive hospitality, delicious food, which reflects the very best local produce, and a chance to breathe in the fresh sea air. The Upper Deck Restaurant serves delicious, locally-sourced dishes and is open for lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and drinks. Or you can also choose to dine in the award-winning Jetty Restaurant situated within the hotel's grounds. Stay in one of the luxury 64 bedrooms, some with four-poster beds and private garden terraces overlooking Mudeford Quay. All of the bedrooms feature flat screen televisions, tea and coffee making facilities and White Company toiletries. The Harbour Spa is a haven of relaxation. Enjoy a relaxing spa treatment - from manicures and pedicures to facials and specialised massages. Relax in the indoor swimming pool, hydrotherapy pool, sauna, salt grotto and crystal steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Christchurch Harbour Hotel And Spa
- The Christchurch Harbour Hotel Christchurch
- Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa Dorset