We had stayed here previously, after the acquisition by its new owners. We enjoyed that visit and, wanting to return to Christchurch, saw no reason to go elsewhere. We were quite right! In the last year, more refurbishment has been put in place and the staff are even more attentive. This group of hotels has a successful formula, ideally suited to short breaks by wonderful English seaside locations.
The hotel is close to the spectacular views from Mudeford Quay and only a ten minute drive from Christchurch's pretty village and riverside location.
Food in the restaurant, (on full Dinner, Bed and Breakfast terms - £££ but good value), is excellent with plenty of choice. All very well presented and served by charming well-trained staff. £30ph dinner allocation doesn't go far, however, although the wine list is varied and mid-priced.
Parking can be a nightmare but helpful staff will take car keys and take the first available space for guests - so, no worries.
Great place for a few nights "R&R".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a fantastic stay at Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa in Dorset. Wake up to incredible views over to the harbour, enjoy a bracing walk across to Hengistbury Head, or hide away at the luxurious Harbour Spa! Make the most of this unique location whatever the season - a change of scenery, warm and attentive hospitality, delicious food, which reflects the very best local produce, and a chance to breathe in the fresh sea air. The Upper Deck Restaurant serves delicious, locally-sourced dishes and is open for lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and drinks. Or you can also choose to dine in the award-winning Jetty Restaurant situated within the hotel's grounds. Stay in one of the luxury 64 bedrooms, some with four-poster beds and private garden terraces overlooking Mudeford Quay. All of the bedrooms feature flat screen televisions, tea and coffee making facilities and White Company toiletries. The Harbour Spa is a haven of relaxation. Enjoy a relaxing spa treatment - from manicures and pedicures to facials and specialised massages. Relax in the indoor swimming pool, hydrotherapy pool, sauna, salt grotto and crystal steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Hotel.de, Lastminute, Agoda, Odigeo, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Christchurch Harbour Hotel And Spa
- The Christchurch Harbour Hotel Christchurch
- Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa Dorset