My partner and I recently attended a wedding at this hotel and I have to be honest, I'd rather stay at the Premier Inn just up the road than stay at this hotel.
For a start the rooms are tiny. We were travelling with a single suitcase and its a good thing we were because there was no room for any more than a single suitcase. We ended up having to put this on the chair just so we could move around the room.
Staff are un-friendly and almost rude. It felt as though I was an inconvenience to them because I was paying cash and not putting everything on my room. Everything is massively over-priced as well. As an example, we paid over £24 for 2 sandwiches, a pot of tea and a soft drink.
To make matters worse, we opted to treat ourselves to breakfast in bed. What a mistake! The menu stated mushrooms, poached eggs, bacon, etc and we literally received a single egg, a single rasher of bacon, a single mushroom, etc.
All in all our experience at this hotel was definitely below average and we certainly won't be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a fantastic stay at Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa in Dorset. Wake up to incredible views over to the harbour, enjoy a bracing walk across to Hengistbury Head, or hide away at the luxurious Harbour Spa! Make the most of this unique location whatever the season - a change of scenery, warm and attentive hospitality, delicious food, which reflects the very best local produce, and a chance to breathe in the fresh sea air. The Upper Deck Restaurant serves delicious, locally-sourced dishes and is open for lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and drinks. Or you can also choose to dine in the award-winning Jetty Restaurant situated within the hotel's grounds. Stay in one of the luxury 64 bedrooms, some with four-poster beds and private garden terraces overlooking Mudeford Quay. All of the bedrooms feature flat screen televisions, tea and coffee making facilities and White Company toiletries. The Harbour Spa is a haven of relaxation. Enjoy a relaxing spa treatment - from manicures and pedicures to facials and specialised massages. Relax in the indoor swimming pool, hydrotherapy pool, sauna, salt grotto and crystal steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Christchurch Harbour Hotel And Spa
- The Christchurch Harbour Hotel Christchurch
- Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa Dorset