The Kings Arms
Fisherman's Haunt Hotel(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$96
Hotels.com
Lord Bute Hotel(Christchurch)
US$179
US$258
US$250
Premier Inn Christchurch Highcliffe(Highcliffe)(Great Value!)
US$133
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Christchurch (East) Hotel(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$95
Travelodge Christchurch(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$64
Travelodge
    Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
    US$105
    Captain's Club Hotel(Christchurch)
    No availability for your dates from our partners
    No availability for your dates from our partners
    All reviewsbowling greenmile menuqueen roomdyson fantraffic lightssister hotelcastle ruinslimited parkinglovely hotelwedding breakfastboutique hotelmember of staffsunday lunchreception areamain coursebooked a tablefunction room
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 7 May 2012

We stayed for a weekend in April. Good location, excellent service, food and accommodation. Staff very attentive and could not have been more helpful. Bed was so comfortable that we asked the housekeeper who supplied their pillows and ordered 5 for ourselves on the internet! River runs by the side of the hotel with nice walk down to the quay for boat trips etc.
    Only downside is parking which can be difficult, best if you phone ahead and get directions to their car park.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
    AdamTerpening, General Manager at The Kings Arms, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2012

Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have conveyed your compliments to the whole team who will be greatly motivated by your comments.

It was very kind of you to take to time and trouble to write a review

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Kings Hotel very soon

Kind regards

Reviewed 29 April 2012

An excellent value Christmas package delivered by attentive staff. Comfortable if not over large room on third floor (Bronze). Three very pleasant and relaxing nights with access to good walks to work off the excellent food. We will return!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the positive review following your stay with us over Christmas.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your visit and I have conveyed your praise to my team

Kind Regards

Reviewed 25 April 2012

I recently visited Kings for dinner followed by drinks, the food was fantastic as was the service.

I would particularly recommend a trip to the bar for after dinner cocktails. The barman, James, provided particularly good service and was clearly very knowledgeable; based upon our favorite tipples, he served up perfectly delicious and unusual cocktails.

We will be back!

Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for writing a review following your visit to the Kings Hotel for dinner.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed the evening and I have conveyed your compliments to our Head Chef and James our highly talented Head Barman.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Kings on many future occasions

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Just returned from a wonderful weekend at the Kings Hotel, Christchurch. Lovely position.
    All staff very welcoming and efficient, especially Neil and George in the restaurant - well done young men. All meals were excellent and for a change you did not need to have a bank loan to buy a decent glass or bottle of wine.
    Our room was on the third floor but quite quirky, very clean and comfortable - the lift rides are to be remembered.

Will return again without reservations.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for much for the positive review following your recent stay at the Kings Hotel. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your visit and I have conveyed your praise to the whole team and in particular George and Neil in the Restaurant

Kind regards

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Stayed here with husband for a night away for a belated Valentines treat.
    Christchurch is a nice little town and the location of the hotel is great, right opposite the ruins.
    I took advice from previous reviews and requested a room facing the rear of the hotel without an interconnecting door, got exactly what we asked for. Beautiful decoration and furniture, the best mattress topper and bedding ever, loved it so much made enquiries to get one for my own bed.
    Amazing cocktails and great food in the restaurant. Booked the inclusive of dinner rate and without desserts the allocated £25 pp was done.
    The rate also included a spa treatment at the Harbour Hotel Spa, a wonderful almost 2 hours of hot stone massage (upgraded the included time). We've stayed here previously and once again a fantastic experience.
    The rooms are bigger at the Kings than the Harbour hotel, similar decor, but we had a bath that was better than just a shower.
    Only negative was the parking, bit tricky to find, but once we found it got a space at the rear of the hotel no problem.
    I will definately be returning here.

Room Tip: Get a room at the back of the hotel to avoid any road noise.
    • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your positive feedback on trip advisor . I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and I have conveyed your compliments to the whole team

It is very kind of you to take the time and trouble to write your review

Kind Regards