“We love this place ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

I will say it again... we love this place... if i ever have my own little place i would want it to be exactly like this....
Home, freshly backed, sandwedges are increadible and the puds.... the pear tart is amazing...
It is perfect to take away
We will always pick this place first over anything else in xchurch

Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

I love going here for lunch, a snack or just to pick up some of the tasty Italian food they serve!!
Brilliant friendly service always.
Only downside is not enough seating!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Convenient location and an excellent choice of really tasty food. I wish there were more room so we could have's at down'. Ideal for a sunny day snack and well worth a visit.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

You get what you pay for - Good quality produce which is always without exception served with a smile.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

I pop in here regularly to buy ham,salami,cheese,etc for lunch. The food is always delicious and home made and the lady who serves me is friendly and knowledgable.

I highly recommend their sandwiches, potato salad and lasagne too.

There are some tables available if you want to eat in or have a coffee.

Small but perfectly formed!