“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Went here recently - two superb pizzas for £ 12- both vegetarian and full of toppings- juicy and tasty- very nice staff- and pleasant atmosphere-very good value for money and good food.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

This looked the nicest place we found on the high street for lunch on a cold day. The £6.95 special includes welsh rarebit or baguette, chips or salad, plus a drink. Brilliant value for money and tasty! Just right for lunch.

1  Thank Clarker63
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Soho, looks really chic and modern with comfy sofas, neat tables, a good looking bar and a promising pizza oven and a view of the kitchen.
We wanted a quick supper as we were at the theatre. We chose from the pizza offer menu, two for £12.
You have to order from the bar, have a buzzer which tells you when to go and fetch your pizzas from the kitchen counter.
If you want a glass of water or any more drinks then you have to go to the bar, there was no waitress coming to the table to check if all is ok with your meal.
Having said that, the pizzas were fab! I had the mushroom and blue cheese and my husband had the koh samui which was quite spicy but good.
I had a soho mess for dessert which was a little dry at the bottom, don't eat all the cream on top first! My husband said the espresso was really good.
If I lived closer then I'd want to 'takeaway' the pizzas and eat at home as the whole ambience lets down the food in my view. It was fairly busy so maybe it's just me.
We'll give it another try one day!

2  Thank LindyLooe
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Had a mid week lunch with friends. The food was fine but the service not brill. The lady taking our order was distracted, trying to do too many things at once and ended up charging me too much...not by a lot but if she had been focused it wouldn't have happened. It sort of spoilt the meal a little for me but I probably would go back, although there are plenty of places to choose from in Christchurch.

1  Thank SKKBmouth
Reviewed 13 October 2013

ordered the hoi sin duck pizza but cutting the pizza base was near enough impossible, very dry, i did complain the person behind the bar rolled there eyes at me. my husband and i wont be visiting again anytime soon there are better places in the area to visit

3  Thank lisa s