“Very Good”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We are regulars to Soho- always on the 2 for 1 pizza nights. Staff are always pleasant and smiling- service is at a good pace and the pizzas are always excellent. This time we had a pizza and a salad off of the specials menu- both top rate.

Great food- nice staff- good prices- great atmosphere- knocks spots off of the so called restaurants in Christchurch.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Visited Soho with my family because our chosen restaurant was full, and was very pleased that we did.
Firstly it has a nice inviting atmosphere. The service was first class; nothing was too much trouble for our waitress.
We all chose Pizzas, and although I wouldn't describe them a wonderful, they were very tasty, and we took advantage of their 2 for 1 offer which made the main course extremely good value. I didn't have a dessert, but the rest of my family (5 others) did and all were well pleased.
The house wine was very drinkable, and we all left the restaurant very satisfied.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

My wife and I were recently invited to a work colleagues Wedding just outside of Christchurch. We had some time to spare beforehand so we thought we'd have a quick bite to eat in town. We parked near the church and stumbled upon this little pizzeria a couple of minutes walk away ... This unassuming place was very welcoming - staff were laid-back and very customer-centric! I was delighted to discover that this was not only a pizza restaurant, but one with a real pizza oven - fantastic! I ordered a Soho Club Special pizza and it didn't disappoint - it was delicious ... The atmosphere was perfect for couples and families - probably not so good for large groups? My wife and I loved it and would go again!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I've been to many events at Soho ... lunch/dinner for two, family get together's, Birthday and Christmas parties and all have been thoroughly enjoyable. I like that you can have just drinks and sit and have a catch up or, if you fancy, order a delicious freshly-made pizza which are always made and served very promptly and totally delicious! I have many happy memories of time spent at Soho and always visit when possible :-)

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We went with friends who love this place, but whilst the food we had was ok, nothing special, but nothing ghastly either, I was put off by other things. Its very self service, you go to the bar to order your food/drink get a buzzer, collect your own order so, so much for service. However in the interim, having found a table we sat for 40 minutes with the debris of other peoples meal surrounding our drinks before I caught the only "waitress" and got the table cleared & wiped! Then several "chefs" and kitchen staff walked past us through a staff door and they were so filthy - both the people/clothing/hands/hair and the door- that I didn't want to eat anything. The toilets were dreadful and again the corridor leading to them was dirty. Redeeming features were that its a comfortable, buzzy, place and you don't have London's 2 hour slots, but I'm afraid I certainly wouldn't return.

3  Thank Flaki2