“Very welcoming & clean”
Review of Beautiful South

Beautiful South
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Christchurch
Beautiful South
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Our room was 5 star clean & had everything we needed for our stay. Kevin was very helpful and carried our bags up to the room. Coffee & biscuits for me & squash & biscuits for my little one on arrival. Breakfast was delicious & huge. I didn't need to eat until 5pm. Made to feel very welcome! I will definitely be returning :)

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed 15 July 2013

This is an excellent B&B very clean and tidy. Very nice room and very comfortable bed, arrived very late and was given a warm welcome by Kevin who made us feel at home right away, breakfast was brilliant and very plentiful. Thanks Kevin and Debbie for everything.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Excellent breakfast - lunch not required!
Very friendly welcome, warm, comfy bed, big bathroom (but no bath)
Reasonable price, about 10mins walk to town centre, close to station.
very accommodating as my husband had to arrive early in the day,which wasn't
a problem.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2012

I originally planned on booking with a hotel but so pleased that I found this lovely b&b. Met Kevin when I arrived who instantly makes your feel welcome. The room was very nice and extremely clean and the breakfast was a perfect start to the day. I would certainly come again the next time I am in the area.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2012

This B&B is excellent with a clean, tidy and warm stay. My husband & I enjoyed a week with Kevin and Debbie who are the proprietors. It's really a very good family guest house. The breadfast is delicous. The most important is that Kevin and Debbie are not making their own business but they are ambassadors of Christchurch. They are sincere and helpful whenever you need. It is very good for those visitors who are visiting Christchurch for the first time like us. The warmest home-feel is excellent. We will highly recommend this Beautiful South to other visitors.
From : Mr & Mrs KC FAN (Hong Kong)

Room Tip: The rooms are clean and tidy. The place qre quite and nice. The proprietors, Kevin and Debbie are g...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2012

I have to say this is the best B&B I have ever stayed in. The rooms are all bright, tasteful and immaculately clean (I checked them all out as I am nosey!), nothing looks tired or out of date. Kevin welcomed us all by name and made us feel like friends staying in his home, rather than guests, and couldn't do enough for us. The breakfast was amazing with the best poached eggs ever! We will definitely be back :0)

Room Tip: ALL the rooms are bright and well looked after, and everything is immaculately clean.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2012

We have just returned from another wonderful 3 night stay at Beautiful South. Kevin greets us like we are friends and make the children feel very welcome, nothing is too much trouble and he throws the jokes in for free!!! The bedroom is clean and spacious and we loved the new flat screen tv. Kevin should be very proud of his breakfasts as I promise, you will not get better all freshly cooked to order. We will be back Kevin and Debbie look forward to seeing you. Thank you xx

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family